Eagles Sign Jamon Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I wonder what "insight" Jamon Brown has...:unsure::LOL:

Eagles sign G Jamon Brown

The Eagles announced on Tuesday that they signed guard Jamon Brown off of the Bears' practice squad to fill the open spot on the active roster.
A third-round pick of the Rams in 2015 out of Louisville, Brown has played 60 career games (47 starts) for the Rams, Giants, and Falcons. He started nine games for Atlanta in 2019. He has experience at both right and left guard. The 6-4, 340-pound Brown's knowledge of the Rams, especially All-Pro defensive tackle Aaron Donald, will come in handy this week as the Eagles prepare for Los Angeles.
The Eagles also protected the following practice squad players for Week 2:
• WR Deontay Burnett
• DT T.Y. McGill
• DE Joe Ostman
• CB Trevor Williams

Typically, a player on the practice squad can be signed to another team's active roster. Now, teams have until 4 PM Tuesday during game week to designate the four they wish to keep away from other teams. This is not applicable during the bye week, though.
Teams now have the option to have as many as 55 players on the active roster, as they can elevate two players from the practice squad. They have to do so on the day before the game (or day of the game for Thursday Night Football and Monday Night Football) and no later than 4 PM. The players are automatically sent back to the practice squad without having to be placed on waivers first. However, a team can only do that with a player twice. After two times, a player must sign an active roster contract and be counted against the 53.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
tumblr_miccz5gFP51r39i1to6_250.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Good for Brown. Always liked him, both as a person and player. I still think we should have kept him, as we needed o-line depth at the time. Obviously, things are much more crowded now on the offensive line, even if there might not be a huge number of top quality starters in the group.

They had to sign someone with all their injuries. Brown is as good as any other currently available option. Bonus that he knows the Rams, from a Philly perspective.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well thats a bit of a reeeeeaaaach.

Honestly, this feels like the NFL equivalent of flinching.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wonder what "insight" Jamon Brown has...:unsure::LOL:

Eagles sign G Jamon Brown

The Eagles announced on Tuesday that they signed guard Jamon Brown off of the Bears' practice squad to fill the open spot on the active roster.
A third-round pick of the Rams in 2015 out of Louisville, Brown has played 60 career games (47 starts) for the Rams, Giants, and Falcons. He started nine games for Atlanta in 2019. He has experience at both right and left guard. The 6-4, 340-pound Brown's knowledge of the Rams, especially All-Pro defensive tackle Aaron Donald, will come in handy this week as the Eagles prepare for Los Angeles.
The Eagles also protected the following practice squad players for Week 2:
• WR Deontay Burnett
• DT T.Y. McGill
• DE Joe Ostman
• CB Trevor Williams

Typically, a player on the practice squad can be signed to another team's active roster. Now, teams have until 4 PM Tuesday during game week to designate the four they wish to keep away from other teams. This is not applicable during the bye week, though.
Teams now have the option to have as many as 55 players on the active roster, as they can elevate two players from the practice squad. They have to do so on the day before the game (or day of the game for Thursday Night Football and Monday Night Football) and no later than 4 PM. The players are automatically sent back to the practice squad without having to be placed on waivers first. However, a team can only do that with a player twice. After two times, a player must sign an active roster contract and be counted against the 53.

McGill played last week and got a sack.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jamon, I will eat your sorry ass like corn on the cob! ~ Donald the GOAT

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Jamon, I will eat your sorry ass like corn on the cob! ~ Donald the GOAT
That was suppose to b a laugh, not a beer lol.

I can't believe Brown is still in the league .