Eagles @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KDS73

Rookie
I seem to remember reading before their game with the Chargers this year that the Eagles' record when traveling to the west coast is pretty awful. And since they play @ Seattle the week before this game, it will be back-to-back west coast trips for them. They're sure to be road weary and a bit beat up by the Seahawks' defense by the time they roll into LA. It won't be easy, but Rams should win this one.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I seem to remember reading before their game with the Chargers this year that the Eagles' record when traveling to the west coast is pretty awful. And since they play @ Seattle the week before this game, it will be back-to-back west coast trips for them. They're sure to be road weary and a bit beat up by the Seahawks' defense by the time they roll into LA. It won't be easy, but Rams should win this one.

I bet they stay on the west coast, it could help.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Should be a good game @Florida_Ram

They put up some numbers on a damn fine Denver defense...

And the made Osweiler, look like Osweiler.....

I thought his arm coming out of college was stronger...due to his size....

but he's obviously all mouth....he talks a good game...can't handle the heat. I'm actually watching the tape of his game (Denver v Philly)...and this KC v Dallas game.

I wanted to bet my bank on Washington vs those effin Seahawks....oh well....

Ramzheart

Rookie
Should be a good game @Florida_Ram

They put up some numbers on a damn fine Denver defense...

And the made Osweiler, look like Osweiler.....

I thought his arm coming out of college was stronger...due to his size....

but he's obviously all mouth....he talks a good game...can't handle the heat. I'm actually watching the tape of his game (Denver v Philly)...and this KC v Dallas game.

I wanted to bet my bank on Washington vs those effin Seahawks....oh well....
Yeah, gotta say absolutely shocked Philly was able to put up 50 on Broncos defense. Didn't get a chance to see any of the game but ouch!

jap

Legend
If we go 3-1 in our next four (not easy but not impossible), this will be the game of the year. It's definitely getting flexed.

I expect Jared to surpass Carson in overall QB-ing effectiveness. Whether he manages to do it this season is another matter as Carson has had the head start in pro level preparedness at the collegiate level and last season. This should definitely make for some media noise: two hot young QBs on the rise and leading their respective teams to the post season. Will Carson be an irritatingly effective scrambling demon? Will Sammy, Robert, Cooper, Todd, Everett & Co. have Jared's back while he attempts to decimate the Eagles with his own aerial show? Will Johnny Hekker look to steal the spotlight with a brilliant fake punt/TD toss? Coming soon to the Coliseum in Week Fourteen! Be there or be square!