Eagles @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Biggest game of the regular season

How close will this game be, who has the advantage?

Special teams will win this game in my opinion.

therefore our Rams over Eagles, BOOK IT!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't realize it was in LA. Gonna be game of the year next week!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hold on tubo, still gotta wait a few weeks

giphy.gif

BeefJurky

Rookie
I would say the week 15 Seattle game has bigger implications for us, but you could definitely call the Eagles game the "bigger" game as far as hype/storylines go.

We are gonna have to rely on Goff in that game and our defense. They are top 5 run defense but bottom 5 pass defense. It's probably gonna be a shootout even though both teams have great defenses.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm hoping that the game is exactly as advertised, a great game between great teams.

With the Rams taking the W of course.;)

Sappy113

Rookie
That's going to be a game with a lot of storylines. Goff vs. Wentz. Two hottest teams in football. Lets be honest, both are legit Super Bowl contenders. Going to a huge game! Interesting to see if we can put together a complete game. But that's then, can't let the previous game turn into losses, that'll deflate the atmosphere when Philadelphia comes to town.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles fans already running their mouths and yet making excuses in case they lose at the same time. Never seen such talented double speak :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we go 3-1 in our next four (not easy but not impossible), this will be the game of the year. It's definitely getting flexed.

Ram65

Legend
Eagles look really strong to me. They have a great front 7 on defense. Hard to run against and they get pressure.

Wentz doing read throw options thats really hard to defend. They are hard to defend and play

I wouldn't be in a hurry to play them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm not in a hurry to play the Eagles.

Then again, THEY shouldn't be in a hurry to play the Rams!!!

Gonna be a

Clash%20of%20the%20Titans%20movie%20image%20(3).jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Guys, pump the brakes. Texans next week is the only thing this team needs to be looking at.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Eagles fans already running their mouths and yet making excuses in case they lose at the same time. Never seen such talented double speak :D

Have you ever been to Philly??? I've never met such an annoying group of people. Boston comes in 2nd.

I had a perfect stranger argue that the sun was closer to earth than the moon. I showed him he was wrong and he still found a way to argue his point. Ugh