Eagles@Rams stays put for Sunday night week 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...chedule-for-sunday-night-football-in-week-15/

When the NFL’s schedule came out in April, the Week 15 schedule showed that the Rams would host the Eagles on Sunday Night Football.

The NFL has the option to flex another game into that slot, but they won’t be exercising that option. The league announced that the Eagles and Rams will be staying put.

The Eagles visited the Rams in Week 14 last season and won 43-35, although the lasting memory of that game is Carson Wentz‘s torn ACL rather than the 12 fourth quarter points that allowed Philly to head home with a comeback victory.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Nice! I figured if the eagles had lost last night it would have been flexed out. Its going to be a very big game for the eagles. If they beat the cowboys this week they will both have the same record and they would have split games so there going to need to win to stay in the division race. The cowboys finish with colts,bucs and giants so they should win at least 2 out of there last 3.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice! I figured if the eagles had lost last night it would have been flexed out. Its going to be a very big game for the eagles. If they beat the cowboys this week they will both have the same record and they would have split games so there going to need to win to stay in the division race. The cowboys finish with colts,bucs and giants so they should win at least 2 out of there last 3.

Probably in our interests the Eagles lose to the Cowboys, and in turn lose any momentum they could be building for our game.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Appears the Eagles are getting healthy with the exception of the secondary. That Eagles OL looked the best I seen this season from them.