Eagles-Lane Johnson PEDs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Eagles RT Lane Johnson claims his 10-game suspension was triggered by an approved "amino acid."

Per FOX's Jay Glazer, the aforementioned amino acid tested positive for "peptide." Glazer says Johnson is fighting the ban "as well as the company" that sold him the supplement. Players never take the blame for their positive tests. Johnson's ban is likely to be upheld.

Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter
Aug 9 - 2:46 PM

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
He knew what he was taking. These guys will do anything to try and get an edge.

fearsomefour

Legend
I might be getting some HGH soon. Looking forward to that if so.
He may or may not have been aware. Depends how involved he is.
Some simple rules would help him.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A mountainous 6-foot-6, 317 pounds, Johnson paves monster lanes in the running game. His loss will destabilize the Eagles' running game and leave a skittish (Sam Bradford) susceptible to even more pressure. Dennis Kelly is the Eagles' No. 3 tackle. The Eagles now have to question if Johnson believes he can be effective without illegal aid. Per ESPN's Field Yates, the suspension voids the remaining guaranteed money in the six-year, $66.112 million extension Johnson signed in January.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Aug 9 - 2:02 PM

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Per ESPN's Field Yates, the suspension voids the remaining guaranteed money in the six-year, $66.112 million extension Johnson signed in January.
Sounds crazy, huh? There are hundreds of undetectable PE's on the market...what is he doing? Who is he listening to? He had an incredible combine...I always thought Lane & Armstead were the best linemen in that draft class...I guess my earlier rant about grabbing a few linemen in every draft, in a strong o-line class, just goes up in smoke...or rather just shoots out the syringe....If we find out what was discovered, we'll find out where he obtained the "illegal" peptide...

:unsure: Wait, can we ban @fearsomefour from ROD for this?
Blue font, no?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Sounds crazy, huh? There are hundreds of undetectable PE's on the market...what is he doing? Who is he listening to? He had an incredible combine...I always thought Lane & Armstead were the best linemen in that draft class...I guess my earlier rant about grabbing a few linemen in every draft, in a strong o-line class, just goes up in smoke...or rather just shoots out the syringe....If we find out what was discovered, we'll find out where he obtained the "illegal" peptide...

Blue font, no?
Si. :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Eagles RT Lane Johnson claims his 10-game suspension was triggered by an approved "amino acid."

Per FOX's Jay Glazer, the aforementioned amino acid tested positive for "peptide." Glazer says Johnson is fighting the ban "as well as the company" that sold him the supplement. Players never take the blame for their positive tests. Johnson's ban is likely to be upheld.

Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter
Aug 9 - 2:46 PM
People like to say "Money Talks!" Loss of Money speaks just as Load!:rolllaugh:" If your going to play around. Your going to PAY!!":snicker::shades::fighting:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Blue font, no?

I always shake my head when guys get caught. I don't advocate it and I think the punishment should be even more draconian (don't worry @DaveFan'51 I'll explain that word to you LOL) but getting caught for PED's via testing just means you are a dumbass.

I could circumvent the rules for fucks sake.

@fearsomefour your performance won't increase because it's not possible to be better. Tell yourself that. And for what it's worth there are a LOT of places here in FL peddling testosterone treatments and HGH therapy.

Athos

Legend
I always shake my head when guys get caught. I don't advocate it and I think the punishment should be even more draconian (don't worry @DaveFan'51 I'll explain that word to you LOL) but getting caught for PED's via testing just means you are a dumbass.

@fearsomefour your performance won't increase because it's not possible to be better. Tell yourself that. And for what it's worth there are a LOT of places here in FL peddling testosterone treatments and HGH therapy.

I wouldn't ever take HGH for strictly performance, but I would for injuries and previous injuries.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wouldn't ever take HGH for strictly performance, but I would for injuries and previous injuries.

Not for performance because you have to take large quantities and thee is no medical research that indicates what taking 20 plus times a doctors recommended dose is......

However for revitalizing the body, mind, skin, circulatory system and all that I would take it, but that shit is costly as fuck. It's not the fountain of youth but it's close! Which is why it's costly as fuck LOL.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not for performance because you have to take large quantities and thee is no medical research that indicates what taking 20 plus times a doctors recommended dose is......

However for revitalizing the body, mind, skin, circulatory system and all that I would take it, but that crap is costly as freak. It's not the fountain of youth but it's close! Which is why it's costly as freak LOL.

Yeah
I think HGH is good for short term use and really short term - and not to overcompensate for traits the good Lord hasn't give you
Like to recover from injury like Athos suggests
I have a Machiavellian sibling, we are actually twins I'm ashamed to say, so it makes for a great a/B experiment. Well the last time I saw him in person was 7 years ago and he was taking HGH as some wonder drug, and got tied in with these body builder dudes, well long story longer, when I checked in on him (trolling on Facebook) he looks far different from me physically (and not in a good way) and he now wears glasses, and all his hair is gone. His face is shriveled and he has dark rings under his eyes. He looks like shit. Now I'm not some face, but I have all my hair,I don't wear glasses, and my skin looks youthful
So I don't see how HGH helped his skin or looks cause he looks like a bald nasferstu

fearsomefour

Legend

Haha, ok.
I would assume most of those treatments are nonsense, but, who knows?

Athos

Legend
Yeah
I think HGH is good for short term use and really short term - and not to overcompensate for traits the good Lord hasn't give you
I have a Machiavellian sibling, we are actually twins I'm ashamed to say, so it makes for a great a/B experiment. Well the last time I saw him in person was 7 years ago and he was taking HGH as some wonder drug, and got tied in with these body builder dudes, well long story longer, when I checked in on him (trolling on Facebook) he looks far different from me physically (and not in a good way) and he now wears glasses, and all his hair is gone. His face is shriveled and he has dark rings under his eyes. He looks like crap. Now I'm not some face, but I have all my hair,I don't wear glasses, and my skin looks youthful
So I don't see how HGH helped his skin or looks cause he looks like a bald nasferstu

Sounds like roids and something else. May not even have been taking real HGH. Or if he was, he was ODing on it.

Honestly, the muscles on "those" bodybuilder a just look nasty as fuck. Just disgusting. There is such a thing as too much muscle definition.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sounds like roids and something else. May not even have been taking real HGH. Or if he was, he was ODing on it.

Honestly, the muscles on "those" bodybuilder a just look nasty as freak. Just disgusting. There is such a thing as too much muscle definition.

Your probably right
Yeah the those freaks and their roids and lambos - super lame lifestyle

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah
I have a Machiavellian sibling, we are actually twins I'm ashamed to say, so it makes for a great a/B experiment. Well the last time I saw him in person was 7 years ago and he was taking HGH as some wonder drug, and got tied in with these body builder dudes, well long story longer, when I checked in on him (trolling on Facebook) he looks far different from me physically (and not in a good way) and he now wears glasses, and all his hair is gone. His face is shriveled and he has dark rings under his eyes. He looks like crap. Now I'm not some face, but I have all my hair,I don't wear glasses, and my skin looks youthful

That's what happens when you take tons of it instead of the small quantities you should take.