Eagles Fan Catching Babies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Then casually throwing Nelson Agholor under the bus during his five minutes of fame :ROFLMAO: Philly is ruthless

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard about this video. it’s so philly and so hilarious. apparently Agholor invited the dude to the game. haha.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I heard about this video. it’s so philly and so hilarious. apparently Agholor invited the dude to the game. haha.
Yeah. He reached out to twitter and asked to contact the guy to invite he and his family to the game. Class move. Way to turn a negative into a positive.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Awesome all the way around I thought the gentleman didn't overstep and was being heroic then Nelson Agholor inviting him and his family to a game...Priceless...Pretty damn good for the City of Brotherly Love.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awesome all the way around I thought the gentleman didn't overstep and was being heroic then Nelson Agholor inviting him and his family to a game...Priceless...Pretty damn good for the City of Brotherly Love.
I'm listening to Philly radio now...I bet it will be golden! lol