Eagles confirm torn ACL for Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz is a tough kid but that reckless type of play doesn’t cut it for long.
Daunte Culpepper was a total stud until he lost the running ability and had to be just a drop back passer.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Not this year

IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Dunno Russel wilson runs around alot and it works for him...

You may be right... but IMHO Wilson is a lot more shifty .... doesn't take as many clean hits as big strong Wentz does....just a guess.....

Go Rams....... ;)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought Seachicken fans were annoying and obnoxious. Philly fans take the cake. New most hated team in the league for me. Wentz is a great guy and I'm sorry he's hurt. Philly fan, you get what you give.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Wentz is a good QB. He needs to becomes a pocket passer or his career may be short lived.

There in lies the problem. Make him a pocket passer and he's not as good. His game is buying time.

On the idea that wasn't an ACL because he played another play and walked off the field, I bet he's not walking so well today.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
It is possible to compete with a torn ACL.
My daughter is a basketball player. When she was 16 she hurt her knee at a game.
A doctor found that it was just a sore knee.
She kept playing for a year and a half with a brace, her knee hurting at times until she had an MRI that showed her ACL completely missing.
I was proud of my daughter's toughness, but far from my best as a father.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Sucks for Wentz, that'll cost him the playoff experience, awards, probably the Eagles chance for a trophy. Really feel for him, hope he can come back with a full recovery soon.
I don't feel a bit sorry for the eagles, eagles fans, cheese steaks, the liberty bell, actual eagles, the Vikings-turned-eagles-fans in North Dakota, the God awful state of North Dakota, or that ginger bitch himself.

Fuck the eagles.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dunno Russel wilson runs around alot and it works for him...
How many games has he missed with injury? Wentz now has missed multiple games in 3 of his previous 4 seasons (college and pro) and had gotten hurt last year in the pre-season opener and didnt play again that PS
Wilson knows how to take a hit, and more appropriately how to avoid it. Wentz thinks he can run over folks.
So did Daunte Culpepper

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Wentz played AN INCREDIBLE game....blew away Goff.
GOff played well, but he doesn't have those legs....but, then either does Wentz because he ain't playing anymore this year....Legs made him, now they keep him out of the playoffs.

Scirca

Rookie
Wentz played AN INCREDIBLE game....blew away Goff.
GOff played well, but he doesn't have those legs....but, then either does Wentz because he ain't playing anymore this year....Legs made him, now they keep him out of the playoffs.

I don't understand why Goff looks so fucking slow when he is running. Wentz ran a 4.77 40 and Goff ran a 4.82, but you could tell they aren't even in the same league when it comes to athleticism.

@Mackeyser You were right, Wentz does have a much stronger arm.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I've now seen two Wentz games.

He does have accuracy issues, IMO.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
There in lies the problem. Make him a pocket passer and he's not as good. His game is buying time.
oh yeah?

I thought a bunch of passes completed on 3rd down were quick and from the pocket.
I've now seen two Wentz games.

He does have accuracy issues, IMO.
Oh yeah?

What did you see that proved that...in your opinion?

I was wondering because I saw a throw....to a wide open receiver....that hit a DL in the hands...that he dropped...just terribly under thrown. Didn't wanna blame the QB...cause, stuff happens. But I don't think it was accuracy issues.

Now....playing under pressure....IDK.