Eagles concert

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK, wife talked me into taking her down to Orlando to catch the Eagles at the Amway Center. She is scared to go down there without tickets and the cheapest available at this late date are over $100 bucks for nose bleeds. I'm of the belief that in this so so economy, there will be tickets available from scalpers before the show. I'm willing to walk in at the last minute believing we can get much better tickets for the same price. What say ye? Is this Ram brother correct or is the old ball and chain correct for a change???? Show is next Saturday night so scared of getting tickets in time by mail so if purchased beforehand, we have to buy some that are emailed thus further hindering options. I know I'm right.:nau:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think your wife has it right Bo.

Concerts in our new Amway Center are just incredible. Not a bad seat in the house. With the Eagles, a sell-out seems the most likely possibility. I would buy them ahead of time before making the drive down.

Next Saturday we'll be having Thanksgiving with most of our family in a house on the water in New Smyrna Beach. If you guys want to stop in... let me know. We may be fishing or at least booze cruising on Saturday during the day,,, or maybe just watching games if the weather sucks. It's just south of Daytona, so it's not really too far out of route.

PhxRam

Why not buy them, look for a scalper, and if you get a better deal sell your original tickets?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Couldn't tell you...I am usually working the shows so I have no idea how likely it is to get a ticket from a scalper. I've worked hundreds of shows and have never purchased a ticket for any concert I have attended as a patron.

Hell, find out who the promoter is and call them up and complain about something...probably get you in free with a meet and greet thrown in....:heh:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I broke down and fulfilled her dream of sitting up front to see her favorite, Don Henley. I dropped major change to see a group I've seen three times before but what can I say. She doesn't know where we are sitting so I'll have fun with it and tell her I got cheap seats and let it be a biggie for her.

Thanks George for the invite and I would definitely do that if I wasn't working until 3pm Saturday. I'm heading south straight from work and putting it in the wind. I have two hours cushion so here's to no break downs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That's awesome Bo. I love surprising people like that. Good Job Brudda!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's awesome Bo. I love surprising people like that. Good Job Brudda!
Thanks man, seems the biggest joys in life are often the happiness of others when you are responsible.

Hey, George, is it a good idea to buy advanced parking at the Geico Garage? I may be getting there short on time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks man, seems the biggest joys in life are often the happiness of others when you are responsible.

Hey, George, is it a good idea to buy advanced parking at the Geico Garage? I may be getting there short on time.

Since it's the Eagles,,, I'd say it's a good idea. It will make things easier on you since you're not that familiar with the area.

If it were just a Magic game, I'd tell you not to sweat it,,, but this is the Eagles. There will be people coming from all over just like you.

Enjoy !!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Had to tell you guys concert was awesome. Epic band with epic songs on an epic night! Wife was more than happy with the seats. I told her Sum had given me some tips to sneak down on the floor level and she fell for it for awhile not believing we could get down there. Hotel - $82, parking - $22, tickets - $995, look on her face - PRICELESS!