Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Wow - this was brutal. Could have been up two games on Seattle. We had this, sadly, but really between injuries and penalties, we beat ourselves. Refs helped, but play calling in the 4th was bad, and we had some dumb plays.

Hope injuries don't factor in the rest of the way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Send the farm!

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Bad chippy calls & NO calls & lots of just misses all game long. Almost had 2 blocked punts. Could name 15 plays

bluecoconuts

Legend
Jared Goff gets stripped sacked and then follows it up with a 3 and out with a chance to win the game. You have to be freaking kidding me. Can't step up and make a play.

The bullcrap calls are one thing, but Jared still had a chance to step up and seize the win and he DID NOT. Those are the moments where the special players shine IMO..very disappointed.

First two plays were the fault of the O-line, not Goff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta think the Eagles kick it out of bounds to avoid return.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Not only did we abandon the run, but Goff was snapping the ball with 9,10, 11 seconds left on the playclock when we had the lead late in the fourth. He’s gotta be better, the D has to be more composed, but if McVay keeps doing this in games none of it will matter.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
tru, just play the game and shut the fuck up and we have a win. It's one thing to get beat on a play, but to give them the game cause you can't shut up. walk away after the play.

MachS

Hall of Fame
First two plays were the fault of the O-line, not Goff.

I didn't say it was his fault did I? I said he had a chance to step up and make a play, and he did not. Special players make plays in those situations flat out.