GAME DAY Eagles at Buccaneers - Wild Card Monday 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Eagles look like bird shit. They are done. Sucks to watch this shit because I'm confident we would whoop either teams ass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fly eagles fly.... right back to phil-a-ly.

Pathetic. They are now completely exposed.

Tampon - bay

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Suspect that Sirianni gonna get axed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
They called Offensive PI on THAT.

HA

Then watch what Evans on Tampon is allowed to do on every play.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Guess nobody is going to eat horse shit off the pavement tonight in Philly.

Too bad.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This has been a terrible playoff game and most boring I've seen in quite some time. This epic collapse by the Eagles has been nothing short of stunning.
My prediction is that Sirianni gets fired before the plane lands in Philly. Look for Lurie to hire Belicheat to right the ship.
Ya'll heard it here first.

~ArkyRamsFan~

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Baker says.... Thank you Sean for the opportunity to show off my skills!!! :wow2:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This is complicated.

@Selassie I, I feel your confliction. And brother, I want to be there for you till the end of time.

Next week I am all Meat Packers and Trampons.

My hate for the WHINERS is deep. And the dirty play last night from the Detoilet (If you have never been, can be a total shit hole) has given me few choices.

And on the AFC side, Ravens 100%.

We have to keep the WHINERS from that trophy this year.

GO RAMS!!!

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Tampa has amazing talent in areas we don't. Interesting to see dumb takes on why they beat the eagles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Look for Lurie to hire Belicheat to right the ship.
Ya'll heard it here first.

~ArkyRamsFan~
That would be interesting. Lurie's a good owner and the personnel side is strong. That would be a nice short term spot for Belicheat until he punches out.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good lord, did Philly collapse this year or what??

oldnotdead

Legend
The playoffs are going the way I expected them to go with the exception of losing to the Lions. But the Rams left 12 points on the board with 3 failed red zone trips. The Rams would have played Tampa who they would beat easily and advanced to the NFC Championship game.

Morris played too soft in the first half as he tends to do. Of course the Lion's OC knew he normally did. Morris calls his game half scared shitless. I would be shocked if Raheem gets hired. He lost in Atlanta and Tampa as a HC. The Ram defense has been in decline since he took over. That is not a track record worthy of a HC for a struggling team. He's got no record to stand on and too much baggage to hide.

The question is what will Kroenke and Snead do. McVay if allowed to would keep his buddy. The Rams deserve better. Even if you give Morris the benefit of the doubt he's at best mediocre.

C'mon Sean make the change.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I wonder if the eagles think they got value for money for the contract they gave hurts.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is complicated.

@Selassie I, I feel your confliction. And brother, I want to be there for you till the end of time.

Next week I am all Meat Packers and Trampons.

My hate for the WHINERS is deep. And the dirty play last night from the Detoilet (If you have never been, can be a total shit hole) has given me few choices.

And on the AFC side, Ravens 100%.

We have to keep the WHINERS from that trophy this year.

GO RAMS!!!

We are together on next week my Brudda.

It is very difficult for me to even consider a reason that would allow myself to believe that I might hope for a Tampon win over any team except the whiners and cheaters. Well, Sunday night gave me 2 handfuls of reasons. So, it's happening.

But... I'm not going to the dirty D for any reason. I have 2 friends from there who somehow managed to escape... but neither one of them is right in the head. I know better than to even enter 40 miles radius around that entire shit hole.

Definitely gonna have an extremely expensive cheese board this weekend. I love cheese. Packers can go fuck off though. BTW... never entering that whole fucking state.

My little brother is a crows fan. His wife forced it on him, but he obviously likes it. Anyway... they probably have the best chance of beating whoever becomes the NFC representative in the SB.

whiners and their rat boy coach can Burn In Hell.