Dunbar: Defense could Be One The The Nastiest In The League.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[vimeo]71299097[/vimeo]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/71299097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/71299097</a>

Re: Dunbar: Defense could Be One The The Nastiest In The Lea

Cant wait for season to get cranked up.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

I really think this defense can be dominant. Not just top 10, but top 3.

It hinges on a few guys. Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree. They aren't just solid players like Long and Lauranitis, those 3 have elite talent. They move a bit differently than the other guys. They can get to places that even the solid players can't.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Yo X...for some reason your post count says 1,999 and I swear I've seen it higher than that....and I'm sure you've posted more than that since I joined :sly: Just wanted to give you a heads up in case that's a script error or HTML error or whatever.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

max said:
I really think this defense can be dominant. Not just top 10, but top 3.

It hinges on a few guys. Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree. They aren't just solid players like Long and Lauranitis, those 3 have elite talent. They move a bit differently than the other guys. They can get to places that even the solid players can't.

Thank you, that's exactly how I feel!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Yo X...for some reason your post count says 1,999 and I swear I've seen it higher than that....and I'm sure you've posted more than that since I joined :sly: Just wanted to give you a heads up in case that's a script error or HTML error or whatever.

X is a numbers freak! :sly: He did that shit on purpose!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
He said something the other day about that being on purpose

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Ramhusker said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

X is a numbers freak! :sly: He did that shyte on purpose!

Ahhhhh I can see clearly now the rain is gone!!

Slappy967

Starter

Oh yeah I definitely see the Rams magnificent 7 leading this team! I feel that even with the questions at safety this squad has the potential to win many games for us. If I am an opposing teams QB especially a read option QB I do not want any part of running at these guys, just ask Alex Smith about Jo-Lonn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Ramhusker said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

X is a numbers freak! :sly: He did that shyte on purpose!

Ahhhhh I can see clearly now the rain is gone!!
Just honoring the GSOT for a while.
Probably around February I'll change it to 2013 after we win the SB again. :nau:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

cant wait to watch this defense this year. i really liked watching dunbar last year and i think he will be even better this season. gonna put the smackdown on some running QB's

UKRam74

UDFA

So excited about our defence this season. Bring it on!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

UKRam74 said:
So excited about our defence this season. Bring it on!
Gonna be a filthy, filthy defensive showing this year. Just all kinds of pain bringing.... :hehe: