LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What happens when you pay minimum wage ...

giphy.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know that it's been a while since our last dumbass of the day entry. Here's one: a fake church selling something made in bleach as a so-called "cure all" that includes "Covid-19, autism, Alzheimer's, leukemia, HIV/AIDs, and others" in a "95%-of-the-world's-illnesses-cure."

As a disclaimer, anyone who does shit like this is an idiot. They could belong to a church, synagogue, mosque, temple, or nothing at all.

But you decide: is the fake church the dumbass? Are the consumers the dumbasses? Or is it merely both?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...cle-covid-19-cure/ar-BB13HQV6?ocid=spartandhp

By Ryan Ballogg.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
But you decide: is the fake church the dumbass? Are the consumers the dumbasses? Or is it merely both?
The people who genuinely believe that this stuff will work are dumbasses, though they are being conned. The people selling this stuff as "cure" or "treatment" should be thrown in jail. They're selling poison. Jim Humble, the billion year old space god, former scientologist, cofounder of the Gensis II church, discovered MMS in the late 90s and has been selling it as a "cure all" since then. The sad part is parents have been "treating" their children's autism with bleach enemas. Obviously it doesn't work, but it makes the children very sick. Sorry to bring down the nature of your post, it's just crazy how this is a thing. I a podcast series that I listen to did a 2 parter on Jim Humble and drinking bleach.
Part 1
Part 2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure how the hell, but this is happening at the building next to where I work.

View attachment 37709View attachment 37710

I need to make a confession. Mine wasn't in this category of stupid, but it involved me getting my car into a similar situation.

When the Orlando Magic still played in the old O-rena, I used to park my car in the parking lot of a guitar store. Their lot had a cement curb that surrounded it and there was a big drop off into the grass on the other side of the curb.

One night after the game... I backed out of my space and went too far. I backed right over this curb and bottomed out my frame on that damn curb. I was fucked completely. I had to call a tow truck to get me over the curb.

Because i had to wait for the lot to completely clear... the tow company told me that they wouldn't be coming out right away. Because of that, I went into what used to be the Omni hotel and ended up drinking with some of the Atlanta Hawk players who were staying there. So that was kinda cool. The tow truck driver really gave me shit though when he finally got there. :zany:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I need to make a confession. Mine wasn't in this category of stupid, but it involved me getting my car into a similar situation.

When the Orlando Magic still played in the old O-rena, I used to park my car in the parking lot of a guitar store. Their lot had a cement curb that surrounded it and there was a big drop off into the grass on the other side of the curb.

One night after the game... I backed out of my space and went too far. I backed right over this curb and bottomed out my frame on that damn curb. I was fucked completely. I had to call a tow truck to get me over the curb.

Because i had to wait for the lot to completely clear... the tow company told me that they wouldn't be coming out right away. Because of that, I went into what used to be the Omni hotel and ended up drinking with some of the Atlanta Hawk players who were staying there. So that was kinda cool. The tow truck driver really gave me shit though when he finally got there. :zany:

They didn't give you shit for being a Magic fan? :p