Dude Perfect and Pokemon:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
First of all, thank you so much for dropping by to answer our questions. It's so awesome to see the players and the front office care so much about the fans, especially after we've endured so much as Rams fans.

Now, I do have a couple of questions for you that aren't about football. That Dude Perfect episode with you, Greg Zuerlein, and Jake McQuaide was seriously awesome; I showed it to my family, and they all loved it, even my little sister who isn't really a football fan. My questions for you on that front are these: which of the stunts was the hardest to accomplish, and how many tries did it take for you to get it right?

Also, judging by your reddit account and by one of the questions asked in the Dude Perfect episode (the one about going into battle with the three original starters), I'm assuming that you're a fairly big Pokemon fan. As you can see by my avatar, I'm a fan as well. My question is this: how did you get into Pokemon in the first place: games or the anime?

Again, thank you so much for answering our questions. We really do appreciate it. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Mem.

Name
Johnny
With the dude perfect video, the shot that took the longest was the behind the back flip kick. That one left a nice bruise on the top of my foot from kicking it so many times. That one must have taken 50-60 times to make. Patience is key in those situations.
I am a fan of pokemon, I am a bit old school and tend to only like pokemon matter related to the original 150 but I do like other new pokemon as well.
I got into the early 2000's pokemon fad and never let go haha. I watched the tv series and had a multitude of cards. Playing the card game was always fun.