Duck's 1.0 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That'd be great if that happened. Lots of linemen, depth, and qb"s lol.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Winston in the 7th rnd!:ROFLMAO:
This would make jrry happy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya know, I think Winston in the 7th is good value. ;)

Do you think Marz is going to declare?

A tad optimistic but nothing wrong with that. I think Malcom Brown will go in the top 50 picks...but he's a very talented kid. Love your first two picks but Peat likely goes a bit higher...then again, there's so much OL talent at the top...someone has to fall. That's if Peat declares.

Doesn't switch his thumb between his arse and mouth like most college QBs.

Interesting observation. What do you mean? I'm just a little bit lost.(I'm assuming it's not to be taken literally...is it referring to decision making?)

duckhunter

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Winston is going #2 overall and I don't see him falling in spite of the game, etc. Always got to rib you a little.(y)

Not sure on Marz coming out but no reason to stay because they don't have a QB worth a hoot. Havenstein is too many letters for me to type and I'd take either.

M Brown is gonna be very good and 4-3 UTs can fall if the 3-4 teams don't see em as DEs. Most often they want someone that can 2 gap and that is not Brown's game. If he comes in light in the pants, he drops. Texas has had their players drop more recently than I expected and most have Brown currently going 2-3. There's some tape of him dogging it a little and much tape coming up short. But he plays every friggin down.

Concerning QBs arses, yes, decision making. They stand back there and survey and survey and survey and then realize they have a pass rush coming their way. They're not processing info quick enough. You just don't get 5 seconds like many of these guys think they have in these bowl games. The NFL game is just too fast for that.