DTR PODCAST: Rams legendary HC Dick Vermeil & FOX NFL & Madden announcer Charles Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
PODCAST: Rams legendary HC Dick Vermeil & FOX NFL & Madden announcer Charles Davis

e824f9af6f6a5fb40972800427fab96e.jpg
FOX's Charles Davis and Dick Vermeil
00:00
01:17:05

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
thanks jake, this gives me something to listen to tonight, besides hearing Jerry Jones and watching that revolting smile of his...

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks jake, this gives me something to listen to tonight, besides hearing Jerry Jones and watching that revolting smile of his...
haha as I read that Jerry Jones was on the TV screen. Thanks man. I am actually enjoying this game. Really like some of these guys especially Rico Gathers and Chidobe Awuzie.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jake, do you guys ever feel hesitant to challenge the opinions of your guests? Not slamming you, just curious....

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake, do you guys ever feel hesitant to challenge the opinions of your guests? Not slamming you, just curious....
Na I've challenged some guys before about Greg Williams ideology, Rams having a better roster than the person thought and the time I explained that the Rams were being sold short after being in almost every game last year down to the wire.

Ram65

Legend
Just got out of the car while listening to the end of Charles Johnson talk. Man he can talk football and talk football. You guys kept right up with him. I know some people think he talks too much but, he has great opinions. I like him doing the games too. His take on Wentz and Fisher as a match made sense. I liked Goff but, I thought Wentz fit Fisher better. I don't think I'll ruin his Rams prediction CAUSE ROD POSTERS should Listen to this. His comments on Fisher's team losing to teams they should beat is right on. Win in the division and lose to teams they should beat. That was on Fisher. Too much emotion and not enough teaching.

Jake the intro chat was good too. The sound quality was so much better the last two casts (liked the Hemingway interview but didn't post). Rams D Line has some depth to Ease away from Easley. Austin's been healthy before this off season stuff but, he could use the reps. Good job.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Just got out of the car while listening to the end of Charles Johnson talk. Man he can talk football and talk football. You guys kept right up with him. I know some people think he talks too much but, he has great opinions. I like him doing the games too. His take on Wentz and Fisher as a match made sense. I liked Goff but, I thought Wentz fit Fisher better. I don't think I'll ruin his Rams prediction CAUSE ROD POSTERS should Listen to this. His comments on Fisher's team losing to teams they should beat is right on. Win in the division and lose to teams they should beat. That was on Fisher. Too much emotion and not enough teaching.

Jake the intro chat was good too. The sound quality was so much better the last two casts (liked the Hemingway interview but didn't post). Rams D Line has some depth to Ease away from Easley. Austin's been healthy before this off season stuff but, he could use the reps. Good job.
Thank you! Charles is the absolute man and we love him. Hopefully he will call the Rams/Redskins game so I can meet him when I venture out there.