1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DT or Blackmon?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Apr 1, 2012.

?

Who do you take, if you're Fisher? That means knowing his tendancies.

1. 1. Blackmon. We need playmakers badly.

18 votes
    94.7%
  2. 2. The best DT. Our rush defense has been bad long enough.

1 votes
    5.3%
  1. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,532,341.44
    I'm not going to list any particular DT, because there appears to be a difference of opinion as to who would be the ideal fit for the Rams. So for the sake of discussion, I'm asking who you'd prefer the Rams take at #6 *IF* Blackmon is still there and Cox/Brockers/Poe are also there (very likely).

What's more important? Shoring up the defense and getting a receiver later in the draft (of which there are many), or going for the "sure-fire" WR while he's sitting there and hoping one of the upper-tier DTs are still around at 33? Again, this scenario only applies to the availability of Blackmon. Not Richardson or Claiborne.

Just curious about how the board lines up on how Fisher views team building at the moment.
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.