Droppin' like flies in SF. (this is my sad face)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SNCAuthentic/status/363027249760440320[/tweet]

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Knowing the whiners fans will be more of a rams just got lucky last year scenario next year

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Has the worm turned FINALLY? I wont believe it until someone,anyone, on their OL goes down..

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They had secondary problems before this. But no they're fuckin SF so they can do no wrong.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
This was the homophobe dude right?

Has some skills. I'd imagine he'd be the nickelback, right? Good news for Tavon.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Another Niner Down

Chris Culliver, CB, has sustained a knee injury. It looks pretty serious.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6624/chris-culliver" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6624/chris-culliver</a>

That means the Niners now have the worste secondary and WR core in the division. Hate to see guys go down, as a football fan, but it it looks like this hangover is getting worse. :mrgreen:

iced

Re: Another Niner Down

damnit... that sucks..

he got burned a lot

tonyl711

Starter
if you are liking this (and I am), wait till Keapernick gets Dunbar'ed. they are on very shaky legs with their RBs too, Gore is getting old and injury prone and their rookie RB was hurt going into the draft (thinking Brockers finishes them off). one WR Boldin who is any good IMO. im thinking a first to worst turnaround for the bitches by the bay.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tonyl711 said:
if you are liking this (and I am), wait till Keapernick gets Dunbar'ed. they are on very shaky legs with their RBs too, Gore is getting old and injury prone and their rookie RB was hurt going into the draft (thinking Brockers finishes them off). one WR Boldin who is any good IMO. im thinking a first to worst turnaround for the bitches by the bay.
Preach it Tony.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have to say... I hate injuries. I'd rather line up mono on mono.

I think we can beat SF and Sea w/o injuries playing a factor... and I'd like to prove it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
tonyl711 said:

+2