Dream Job: NFL Fantasy Football GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BThorn86

UDFA
While I was growing up playing Madden Football, my best friend Zach and I would always start a dynasty together. This began with Madden 2005 and went on until Madden 2008. We hardly ever began the dynasty the normal way, instead choosing to do a “Fantasy draft.” This allowed you to pick any team, with every player in the game put into one giant pool for you to select from to build your team...http://www.footballnation.com/content/dream-job-nfl-fantasy-draft-general-manager/26266/

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awww... and here I thought you were a Rams fan. You're just pimping your site. :disappoint:

BThorn86

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pumping up discussion about something original. You know, something different. I am a big fan and supporter of many Rams' players.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who do you support on the Rams, and why? I'm not saying you can't pimp your site or start new and/or interesting topics. I was just disappointed is all, because I thought we had a new Rams fan in the hizzie. I ran your SN threw Google, and saw that you're a member of lots of team sites. Hence my disappointment.

You're welcome to start any topic you like. But if we're just your billboard, then that's another story.

BThorn86

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't control the ads @PhxRam and let me answer the admin's question:

I support and am a big fan of Chris Long ever since I found out he was Howie's son while he was at Virginia.

I did a scouting report on LB Alec Olgetree before he got drafted raving about his potential and so far - 59 tackles, 3 FF, and a 98 yard pick-6 - he has going to be a good one.

I am a HUGE fan of Robert Quinn

Tavon Austin is a guy that I (and everyone else) wants to see the ball given to more because of how incredible he was in college and I will follow him for the rest of his career.

Oh and can't forget James Laurinitis. He ran a 4.7-4.8 coming out and got knocked for it and anytime a guy proves 40s are overrated I'm a fan.

Those are some of the reasons why I think I qualify to be a member on this particular board. That isn't even including how huge of a Deacon Jones fan I am.