Draftable Players linked to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I thought this might be a good thread to post any known link/interest in prospects by the Rams before the draft.. ?

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-march-10-update-tulsa-alabama-state

Underrated offensive lineman Levon Myers had a solid day. The college left tackle, who projects to guard on Sunday, measured 6046 and 309 pounds, completed 24 reps on the bench press and timed 5.38s in the 40.

I’m told he looked solid in drills and was much more athletic than his numbers would lend one to believe. The Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Rams have shown a lot of interest in Myers, who many thought deserved an invitation to the combine.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browsing the site to find the players that are linked to the Rams.

Underrated offensive lineman Levon Myers had a solid day. The college left tackle, who projects to guard on Sunday, measured 6046 and 309 pounds, completed 24 reps on the bench press and timed 5.38s in the 40.

I’m told he looked solid in drills and was much more athletic than his numbers would lend one to believe. The Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Rams have shown a lot of interest in Myers, who many thought deserved an invitation to the combine.

Unfortunately we're not mentioned in this fan favorite.
The team’s other cornerback, Ahkello Witherspoon, sat on his combine numbers but did position drills. He was another who met with the Lions, and I’m told the Jets are showing strong interest in the potential third-round selection.

That's all I saw browsing those pro-day reports that we were linked to. Probably just a lack of us getting our scouts and coaches out there and visible.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Browsing the site to find the players that are linked to the Rams.

Unfortunately we're not mentioned in this fan favorite.

That's all I saw browsing those pro-day reports that we were linked to. Probably just a lack of us getting our scouts and coaches out there and visible.
That was just one site. And as the process ( a McVayism :D ) more sightings and reports will pop up