Draft Ticker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for that X! Although, I can't watch it yet. It needs to get under 100 fast! And the mills is a great touch!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No prollem. It was CGI's idea. I just made it happen. :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You realize you're giving me a serious jones for shit to get started though right?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
can we get a run down to next regular season as well?! i'm getting serious ram withdrawals, it hasn't even been a week yet.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ScotsRam said:
can we get a run down to next regular season as well?! i'm getting serious ram withdrawals, it hasn't even been a week yet.

It would be sort of cool having both of them... Not sure how hard that is to do? If it's doable, I'm sure X will do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

It would be sort of cool having both of them... Not sure how hard that is to do? If it's doable, I'm sure X will do it.
Okay, I've added it.

I'll wait for feedback from everyone else if they want those to stay. Sometimes having too many scripts on the front page could slow down load times. Or, it could be distracting to see those counters flying on every page load as well.

Up to you guys. Doesn't bother me none.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

Okay, I've added it.

I'll wait for feedback from everyone else if they want those to stay. Sometimes having too many scripts on the front page could slow down load times. Or, it could be distracting to see those counters flying on every page load as well.

I think I just had a seizure with those clocks flipping like that! :lol:

I like it!

Can you make the start of the season start sooner though? That feels like so far away!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

Okay, I've added it.

I like it!

Can you make the start of the season start sooner though? That feels like so far away!
Yeah, I wish. It's almost painful seeing a 200 number up there.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

Okay, I've added it.

I like it!

Yeah, I wish. It's almost painful seeing a 200 number up there.

Yeah, but it's not a big as the number of remaining shopping days until Christmas... 353 :sly:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
Yeah, but it's not a big as the number of remaining shopping days until Christmas... 353 :sly:

Now were talking!

Yeah, X put a Christmas counter up there! And while you're at it, put a countdown clock for my wife's next period... it starts in 7 days.

:lmao:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If you could put a ticker for the start of the NHL season you'd be a millionaire!