Draft Day - What are you drinking?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The draft is started. For us woebegone Rams fans, this is the first game of the season.

Whats on tap for everyone here?

Myself, I have 64 oz of Firestone Walker Double Jack Double IPA. Hopefully it lasts until our pick!

Stel

Starter
Started with 12 year old Aberlour. Remains to be seen what I switch to when the Rams pick.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Started with 12 year old Aberlour. Remains to be seen what I switch to when the Rams pick.

Very nice. I'm saving the good bourbon for a pick I like. Or the bad for a pick I don't, so....probably leaning the same way?

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like I'm switching to the bad bourbon since Cooper is gone. If one of my other crushes is gone...well, I'll be too drunk to appreciate the good stuff

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
(DCH is a massive beer snob who is receiving a four-pack of Alchemist Heady Topper tomorrow...)

manmaderam

The one and only
Wait. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Wheat Beer? Do tell. Where, when, and what?

Here in my home in North Carolina. It's a beer me and my buddy made with wheat malt cinnamon toast crunch oats and other ingredients........It's delicious and deadly at 7%

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here in my home in North Carolina. It's a beer me and my buddy made with wheat malt cinnamon toast crunch oats and other ingredients........It's delicious and deadly at 7%

Your recipe. I need it... Not a wheat beer man in general, but...Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(DCH is a massive beer snob who is receiving a four-pack of Alchemist Heady Topper tomorrow...)

How are you pulling that off? I haven't been able to get my hands on that since I visited the Alchemist shortly before their ill fated flooding. BTW, also a massive beer snob.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
How are you pulling that off? I haven't been able to get my hands on that since I visited the Alchemist shortly before their ill fated flooding.
I live in Boston and a friend was up in Burlington last week.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in Boston and a friend was up in Burlington last week.

DCH is my new best friend. Who is so kind as to share his beer with me. I called dibs. Especially since he is a Rams fan in Boston and I don't need to hate him because Boston

Stel

Starter
Very nice. I'm saving the good bourbon for a pick I like. Or the bad for a pick I don't, so....probably leaning the same way?

If I think our pick is really bad, I'll drink Bourbon. LOL If it is really good, I'll pour one of my best single malts.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I think our pick is really bad, I'll drink Bourbon. LOL If it is really good, I'll pour one of my best single malts.

Will be happening real soon. Unless we get PAID