Dr. Phil asessment of this team-Suggested treatment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
This patient exhibits self destructive acts. Most negative actions are self-inflicted and are destructive. self-inflicted harm or abuse toward oneself. There is a collection of actions, and has been going on for years.it has now become a pattern of behavior.

Generally speaking, self-destructive actions are deliberate, born of impulse, or developed as a habit. These self-destruction acts are habit-forming and addictive, and are thus potentially fatal and might force those who love this team to abandon them.

They self-destructively sabotage their own achievements; this may stem from bad coaching, It is hard to imagine so many years (12) of bad coaching though. There is a systemic problem that is hard do diagnose.

Self-destructive behaviour is often considered to be synonymous with self-harm, but this is not accurate. Self-harm is an extreme form of self-destructive behaviour. This patient has gone past self destructive into self harm mode.

Treatment- My treatment conclusion is harder work, players need to be head saying practice is to hard. Haven't heard this since DV was coaching. Negative reinforcement to stupid mistakes need to addressed immediately after each game. The team suffers when individual make mistakes, the entire team, including coaches, water boys, training staff and secretaries should immediately after each game should run from the bottom row of the stadium to the top row 5x for each idiotic mistake. The individual that makes the mistake will wear a shirt in practice for the week that says " I hurt my team" for the week. Harsh treatment \ tough love is needed.
If not dealt with immediately this patient will most likely digress into a deep abyss known as LA.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This patient exhibits self destructive acts. Most negative actions are self-inflicted and are destructive. self-inflicted harm or abuse toward oneself. There is a collection of actions, and has been going on for years.it has now become a pattern of behavior.

Generally speaking, self-destructive actions are deliberate, born of impulse, or developed as a habit. These self-destruction acts are habit-forming and addictive, and are thus potentially fatal and might force those who love this team to abandon them.

They self-destructively sabotage their own achievements; this may stem from bad coaching, It is hard to imagine so many years (12) of bad coaching though. There is a systemic problem that is hard do diagnose.

Self-destructive behaviour is often considered to be synonymous with self-harm, but this is not accurate. Self-harm is an extreme form of self-destructive behaviour. This patient has gone past self destructive into self harm mode.

Treatment- My treatment conclusion is harder work, players need to be head saying practice is to hard. Haven't heard this since DV was coaching. Negative reinforcement to stupid mistakes need to addressed immediately after each game. The team suffers when individual make mistakes, the entire team, including coaches, water boys, training staff and secretaries should immediately after each game should run from the bottom row of the stadium to the top row 5x for each idiotic mistake. The individual that makes the mistake will wear a shirt in practice for the week that says " I hurt my team" for the week. Harsh treatment \ tough love is needed.
If not dealt with immediately this patient will most likely digress into a deep abyss known as LA.
Where's the blue font? :unsure: