Downtown Rams Roundtable Live Ep.64 Marcus Peters traded to the LA Rams & Off-season Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
I saw you just got started with your podcast. You are starting out and when you start out small it takes a bit to get going. Tip: Don't start attacking people's work because you are "competition" you never know who can really help you and whatnot. I would have had no problem boosting your twitter and podcast but to consistently trash my content or low key say it's bad and whatnot...Not very smart. Just remember that next time.

Im not competing with you dude. I’m not a writer or a journalist, nor am I trying to act like one. I’m just stating the obvious bud. Getting buthurt over every little negative thing someone says or types about you or your work shows immaturity and insecurity; your age shows. And yes, your quality sucks. Don’t make everything personal Ellenbogen. Lastly, other than two times on these forums, have I said anything negative about your work; never have I made a verbal personal insult. If I have on either of these accounts, please show me.

I’ll wait.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im not competing with you dude. I’m not a writer or a journalist, nor am I trying to act like one. I’m just stating the obvious bud. Getting buthurt over every little negative thing someone says or types about you or your work shows immaturity and insecurity; your age shows. And yes, your quality sucks. Don’t make everything personal Ellenbogen. Lastly, other than two times on these forums, have I said anything negative about your work; never have I made a verbal personal insult. If I have on either of these accounts, please show me.

I’ll wait.
You have a podcast. I have a podcast. If you were more respectful maybe I could have promoted it. I am not getting butthurt lol. I couldn't care any less. At the end of the day nothing and no one is going to stop me from reaching my goals. I am true to my readers. Belittle me all you want, you have been rude and guess what I always ask for critiques. Just dropping stuff about my podcast not having good quality and just saying my content sucks isn't critiquing lol. It's simple. I'm not immature or insecure either so...

JRobinson

MiLB
You have a podcast. I have a podcast. If you were more respectful maybe I could have promoted it. I am not getting butthurt lol. I couldn't care any less. At the end of the day nothing and no one is going to stop me from reaching my goals. I am true to my readers. Belittle me all you want, you have been rude and guess what I always ask for critiques. Just dropping stuff about my podcast not having good quality and just saying my content sucks isn't critiquing lol. It's simple. I'm not immature or insecure either so...

1. Did I ever ask you for your help for promotion? Why would I do that? Again, I do it for fun and was asked to do it. Not as a career choice as yourself.

2. I wasn’t even the first one that said your quality was bad, I just seconded it.

3. What post of mine has tried to stop you from reaching your goals? You can look because they are all there. Who said you were untrue to your readers brother?

4. Again, I havnt belittled you once and I sure havnt been “rude” (please show me where I have since you are accusing). Noting that Trumaine was done with the Rams was a big mistake on your part (article). Yes, I gave you a critique on that; don’t have to elaborate. Are you suggesting your quality doesn’t suck?(See point 2).

5. Provide a post where I said your “content sucks”.

The forums isn’t a place for this convo so I’ll digress here. If you’d like to continue speaking (typing) about this, please do it in a message. Thanks.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
1. Did I ever ask you for your help for promotion? Why would I do that? Again, I do it for fun and was asked to do it. Not as a career choice as yourself.

2. I wasn’t even the first one that said your quality was bad, I just seconded it.

3. What post of mine has tried to stop you from reaching your goals? You can look because they are all there. Who said you were untrue to your readers brother?

4. Again, I havnt belittled you once and I sure havnt been “rude” (please show me where I have since you are accusing). Noting that Trumaine was done with the Rams was a big mistake on your part (article). Yes, I gave you a critique on that; don’t have to elaborate. Are you suggesting your quality doesn’t suck?(See point 2).

5. Provide a post where I said your “content sucks”.

The forums isn’t a place for this convo so I’ll digress here. If you’d like to continue speaking (typing) about this, please do it in a message. Thanks.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Not trying to make enemies just felt like your last couple of posts have been negative that's all.

JRobinson

MiLB
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Not trying to make enemies just felt like your last couple of posts have been negative that's all.

No enemies here bud. The last two post were honesty, not opinions. I, like others hope you do well and continue to strive for excellence. Just because I do a podcast means absolutely nothing. But you do need to fix your quality as mentioned by others.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
No enemies here bud. The last two post were honesty, not opinions. I, like others hope you do well and continue to strive for excellence. Just because I do a podcast means absolutely nothing. But you do need to fix your quality as mentioned by others.
The sound quality is not on my end though. I appreciate that. I simply just had so many people on at once it sounded all over. First time, the next time will be better for sure.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The sound quality is not on my end though. I appreciate that. I simply just had so many people on at once it sounded all over. First time, the next time will be better for sure.

Truth is I enjoyed it. It was fresh. There was a little extra back ground, but the one guy on was heading out.
The topics were good, & interesting.
— thanks for sharing.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Your going to have to change your lead into your podcast. That Tavon Austin play is going to be way in the past.

Webster was on NFLnet last night.
He was solid & he actually going to be a team leader. What Vet DB’s do The Rams have ?
The Rams core defense & Alex will have a grip on him. Pleasant is going to be a perfect coach because Webster will be an extension of him.
I think Andy Reed was not the reason of the trade. It’s management & conservative ownership. Being coached was not the problem.