Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.32: Previewing Rams-Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon Jake and Blaine...You guys act like Goff totally tanked the game (vs the Jags), when it seems most likely that Goff was reigned in by McVay to limits turn overs. It was about winning the game and not about flashy stats to thrill Blaine...(still love you guys)

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C'mon Jake and Blaine...You guys act like Goff totally tanked the game (vs the Jags), when it seems most likely that Goff was reigned in by McVay to limits turn overs. It was about winning the game and not about flashy stats to thrill Blaine...(still love you guys)
No no no I mean like it was a gameplan for Goff to not turn the ball over.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No no no I mean like it was a gameplan for Goff to not turn the ball over.
Listened to this a couple of days ago so maybe I am confusing who said what...but after listening to the podcast I came away feeling you guys were less than enthused about Goff...Maybe it was more Blaine than you?

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Listened to this a couple of days ago so maybe I am confusing who said what...but after listening to the podcast I came away feeling you guys were less than enthused about Goff...Maybe it was more Blaine than you?
It's always more Blaine than me lol

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
OH..and wtf about picking Marriota over Goff???? I thought you got over that man-crush!

Goff > Marriota..ALL DAY!
Cause as pro-Rams as I am I do have my own genuine opinion haha. Mariota is my guy