Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.1: Roster Cuts, Season Preview, NFL Draft Preview & Season Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

• 5-stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-stars

• 2-stars

• 1-star

• Total voters

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
The Rams have officially launched into a new area locating to Los Angeles California and we have launched into a new era ourselves. Here is our debut podcast that will be weekly for Downtown Rams. It will be Blaine Grisak and Jake Ellenbogen hosting. We will look to have some special guests on the show. Thanks everyone for your support and we hope you enjoy whats to come!

View: https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/281694017&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true

RamzFanz

Damnit
I like the prediction that Brown will have a bigger role as well as Keenum.

7.2 in the 2 TE set? Wow.

Gurley will be as dangerous a pass catcher as Marshall Faulk. Yes, I said it.

The pass rush with Quinn and Ogletree back, OMG.

If I recall, when Tree went out he was leading the NFL in tackles and still was after his first week out.

If Rams are winning more than losing with Keenum, Goff rides the bench. If Mannion comes in and wins more than losing, Goff rides the bench. This is ALL about money and filling the stadium this year, no chance they interfere with a winning season.

Higbee had an incident with a stalker who harassed his GF, no?

Critique: Not enough brevity. The last thing I want to consider now is next year's draft, it's opening game week.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the prediction that Brown will have a bigger role as well as Keenum.

7.2 in the 2 TE set? Wow.

Gurley will be as dangerous a pass catcher as Marshall Faulk. Yes, I said it.

The pass rush with Quinn and Ogletree back, OMG.

If I recall, when Tree went out he was leading the NFL in tackles and still was after his first week out.

If Rams are winning more than losing with Keenum, Goff rides the bench. If Mannion comes in and wins more than losing, Goff rides the bench. This is ALL about money and filling the stadium this year, no chance they interfere with a winning season.

Higbee had an incident with a stalker who harassed his GF, no?

Critique: Not enough brevity. The last thing I want to consider now is next year's draft, it's opening game week.
I really appreciate it because in seeing this post I can tell you didn't just listen to the intro like I expect many will and while thats fine and all the fact you mentioned 7.2 yards in 2 te set I can tell you listened to it. Yeah the draft stuff we threw in there. This is my first ever podcast so I had no idea what to expect to be honest. We will be having a weekly mailbag for the next show and we will be trimming down to 45-hr because an hr and 36 is too much. Thanks soo much for the feedback!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I really appreciate it because in seeing this post I can tell you didn't just listen to the intro like I expect many will and while thats fine and all the fact you mentioned 7.2 yards in 2 te set I can tell you listened to it. Yeah the draft stuff we threw in there. This is my first ever podcast so I had no idea what to expect to be honest. We will be having a weekly mailbag for the next show and we will be trimming down to 45-hr because an hr and 36 is too much. Thanks soo much for the feedback!

I listened to it all and you guys have interesting opinions and points of view. It was just a bit much lengthwise and probably would have been more appetizing as a quick draft thing overall, then focus on Rams draft, then cuts, then more in depth game discussion this week. I like podcasts that arm me for the coming smack talk / ejection and banning from the enemy's board. I appreciate your effort and enjoyed it.

Welcome to ROD. You get the chinese dance video:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I listened to it all and you guys have interesting opinions and points of view. It was just a bit much lengthwise and probably would have been more appetizing as a quick draft thing overall, then focus on Rams draft, then cuts, then more in depth game discussion this week. I like podcasts that arm me for the coming smack talk / ejection and banning from the enemy's board. I appreciate your effort and enjoyed it.

Welcome to ROD. You get the chinese dance video:

hahaha thank you again I promise we will continue to get better and really cutdown the time