Downtown Rams Podcast: Bleacher Report's Connor Rogers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Harry Solano

ramsfan4life
Very good cast, Jake! Thank you for the great work. The last four with Webster, Ryan, Vinny and Conner have been really interesting and informative. Thanks again.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very good cast, Jake! Thank you for the great work. The last four with Webster, Ryan, Vinny and Conner have been really interesting and informative. Thanks again.
Thank you Harry! I appreciate that. Blaine and I have been trying to get a healthy mix of guests. Our next 3 guests coming up include the producer of All or Nothing, Gary Gramling of Sports Illustrated and MMQB 10 Things Podcast and Temarrick Hemingway from the LA Rams. Really excited to share it with you.

Ram65

Legend
That was a good one Jake.

The Donald discussion is a great discussion topic. He has to step up the turnovers (FF only 4). Wonder how many INTs he creates? When Quinn had his big year he seemed to get some sack fumbles. A little easier for a DE coming around the corner. He had 7 that year 2013 and 5 in 2014. They really make a difference. It's a little knock on Donald. I don't know when his sacks come exactly but he has gotten some on early downs. I imagine Wade will be working on everyone getting more turnovers. I think it takes a

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Q/QuinRo00.htm

Connor Rogers seems very knowledgeable. I think he is wrong on Gurley. McVay will straighten him out and some blocking will help.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
That was a good one Jake.

The Donald discussion is a great discussion topic. He has to step up the turnovers (FF only 4). Wonder how many INTs he creates? When Quinn had his big year he seemed to get some sack fumbles. A little easier for a DE coming around the corner. He had 7 that year 2013 and 5 in 2014. They really make a difference. It's a little knock on Donald. I don't know when his sacks come exactly but he has gotten some on early downs. I imagine Wade will be working on everyone getting more turnovers. I think it takes a

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Q/QuinRo00.htm

Connor Rogers seems very knowledgeable. I think he is wrong on Gurley. McVay will straighten him out and some blocking will help.
Hey thanks man! Yeah very interested dynamic especially since no one brought up the lack of turnovers before for Donald. I am hoping Quinn has a good year and I believe in Wade to help put some juice into this defense. As for Connor Rogers, he is an up-and-coming Bleacher Report guy that knows his craft very well. This was more of a relaxing vibed podcast (again, apologize for the recording. It's been rough lately so I finally bought a new mic)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I get all the "Bro love" for AD, but the lack of FF and he's also commited stupid penalties at critical times. I think he's focused to much on just getting sacks.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hemingway is one of those players I'm very interested in. Going into his second year should be a good season for him .
He will have a good take on the differences in OTA's & coaching staff.
Wonder about how much he will play on special teams.
--Can't wait . Need to catch up on your podcasts.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I get all the "Bro love" for AD, but the lack of FF and he's also commited stupid penalties at critical times. I think he's focused to much on just getting sacks.
It should be different playing in Wade's system.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Hemingway is one of those players I'm very interested in. Going into his second year should be a good season for him .
He will have a good take on the differences in OTA's & coaching staff.
Wonder about how much he will play on special teams.
--Can't wait . Need to catch up on your podcasts.
Just letting you know Hemingway killed the interview. It was fun, he was energetic, passionate and just a very kind person. Really excited because this podcast is growing like crazy. Some stuff could be on the way so stay tuned...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just letting you know Hemingway killed the interview. It was fun, he was energetic, passionate and just a very kind person. Really excited because this podcast is growing like crazy. Some stuff could be on the way so stay tuned...

Thanks