Down with the sickness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@jrLaurinaitis James Laurinaitis
“@Hooman86: Flu for Christmas ... Not cool” // [hil]same here pal[/hil]

That explains quite a bit. Some of us in the chat room commented on how Laurinaitis was having an off day.
Well, I suppose that's what happens when you're playing with the flu.

:slap!:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
13 tackles an off day?
No, just early on it looked like something wasn't right about him. Now I know why.
Dude just keeps choppin' wood no matter what.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I noticed early on he was a step off. He looked to not have enough in the tank to chase Mendenhal on that early "sack escape, floater to him" that turned into a big gainer.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Excuses!!! They should've gotten their flu shots like responsible pro players!!

Who the hell is in charge of team vaccinations, fire his ass now!!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Seems like there is a flu going round that is hitting people that got there flu shot, now that scares the HELL out of me!!! Cause I get one every year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
<------- crosses fingers! ^^ That is what scares me about those flu shots. Have never had one, and haven't had the flu in like 20 years.....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They don't make a flu shot that can protect against ALL strains. That's why I don't get them. The Air Force used to make me take them every year and I got sick from the shot EVERY year. I hate to tell yall but flu shots are an experiment. There has never been a double blind study done on them. But there is power in the belief of a placebo so carry on. It may mentally work for ya. The power of positive thinking is real. Hey, maybe we can get an "anti-defeat" vaccination distributed in the Rams locker room this week and see how it works for our RAMS????

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Ramhusker said:
They don't make a flu shot that can protect against ALL strains. That's why I don't get them. The Air Force used to make me take them every year and I got sick from the shot EVERY year. I hate to tell yall but flu shots are an experiment. There has never been a double blind study done on them. But there is power in the belief of a placebo so carry on. It may mentally work for ya. The power of positive thinking is real. Hey, maybe we can get an "anti-defeat" vaccination distributed in the Rams locker room this week and see how it works for our RAMS????

Call up The Zen Master!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Excuses!!! They should've gotten their flu shots like responsible pro players!!

Who the hell is in charge of team vaccinations, fire his ass now!!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

I think it used to be Todd Hewitt... :sly: