Dont'a Hightower re-signs with Cheats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Whoops. Sorry about the spelling error :whistle:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hightower-to-sign-fouryear-deal-with-patriots

It turns out that Dont'a Hightower isn't leaving New England after all.

The star linebacker is staying with the Patriots, his representation announced Wednesday. The contract is worth $43.5 million over four years and includes $19 million guaranteed, Hightower's agent told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Hightower spent his first five seasons in New England.

Around The NFL will have more on Hightower's new contract soon.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Great contract. Glad to have him back. Now hopefully Butler gets extended and we can put a bow on the offseason.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Whoops. Sorry about the spelling error :whistle:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hightower-to-sign-fouryear-deal-with-patriots

It turns out that Dont'a Hightower isn't leaving New England after all.

The star linebacker is staying with the Patriots, his representation announced Wednesday. The contract is worth $43.5 million over four years and includes $19 million guaranteed, Hightower's agent told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Hightower spent his first five seasons in New England.

Around The NFL will have more on Hightower's new contract soon.

FIFY

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hightower is a good player, but fuck the Patriots. I hope they suffer through a miserable year next year.

Great contract. Glad to have him back. Now hopefully Butler gets extended and we can put a bow on the offseason.

You couldn't have picked any other team? You had to pick the one team that cheated us.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Hightower is a good player, but freak the Patriots. I hope they suffer through a miserable year next year.

You couldn't have picked any other team? You had to pick the one team that cheated us.
I've lived in Boston since '05 and cannot bring myself to be a fan of a team I have no geographic community connection to. If I'd gone to Northwestern instead of Brandeis, I'd be a Bears fan now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've lived in Boston since '05 and cannot bring myself to be a fan of a team I have no geographic community connection to. If I'd gone to Northwestern instead of Brandeis, I'd be a Bears fan now.

As a person who actually grew up a Rams fan, I'm just not sure how you could accept rooting for a team that cheated like the Patriots. You're not one of the Patsy fans who were brainwashed into believing their team is innocent, and everyone is out to get them.

New York is only a few hours away. Just root for the Jets or Giants. :LOL:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Praying to the football gods that an afc team can knock them off

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
New York is only a few hours away. Just root for the Jets or Giants. :LOL:

Yep Jets would have been appropriate to change over to, another tortured fan base that could make an ex-Rams fan feel right at home.

Oh and BTW I think @DCH is still a Rams fan, just hasn't admitted it to himself yet.