Don't Think William Hayes and Michael Brockers Getting Enough Pub.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I know guys here are knowledgeable enough to see how William Hayes closed the pocket and Brockers was the first to get his mits on Lynch on that 4th and 1 situation as our other Stud Aaron Donald as usually just cleaned the plate. Aaron Donald has a video out now saying that they knew exactly what play was coming. Greg Williams had the shegals scouted to a "T" to have Lockette who lit up the PS almost shut down as most all passes were dumpoffs due to our pass rush. Hoping Williams brings another gameplan to shut down the skins as they ran ALL OVER the phins. We must stop that. Its gonna be a war and want to come out HEALTHY.

Hayes did'nt get as many plays , but from the ones he got PFF has him rated almost off the charts with what he did with them. I'm trying to get my hands on the stats of what William Hayes did with every play he played. Its freaking off the charts to let him come in rested and just go with his hair on fire. I don't have coaches film to see things the way I use to see in the dark with the team. TV football misses so much in comparison . Not even comparable. I just wanted to throw some MAJOR love the way of William Hayes and everyone does'nt need to be anxious when our starters are'nt in there as our backups besides Fairley are off the charts.

I know its just one game but really wonder whats going on with Fairley and our 5 Million dollars. Now that does scare me. Hope if he's still hurt that he gets better or we make some kind of move.

If anyone here's anything on TJ and his concussion tests , please post it please. That guy was having one HELL of a game himself before he went out. Then #47 who I thought looked like Leroy Irvin from the past RAMS stepped in for TJ to finish the game. Roberson we loved what you did man. Thought this OLD man was flashing back.

The Rams made a pair of practice-squad moves Tuesday, signing cornerbacks Brandon McGee and Melvin White and releasing safety Jacob Hagen and cornerback Trovon Reed. Thanks Coach Fisher for the move but let us know about TJ please.

jap

Legend
That's fine. Let people continue to overlook them. They are our undercover assassins. :sneaky:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Michael Brockers deserves a huge amount of credit for that game. He was credited with the second most amount of tackles (second to Donald). The Incredible Brock is my favorite player for a reason, and I think he's going to be a beast this year.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I care and appreciate what he does...I appreciate what our Rams team did on Sunday...I couldn't care less how much publicity they got...Most fans appreciate what guys do, that's all that matter as far as I'm concerned..I'm glad that the fans see what he has been doing...Too many guys here were talking about dumping him for a while..They didn't seem to realize how much he did to set the table for Donald and the rest of the Dline...It's not always about gawdy stats...Thanx for pointing this out Gabe'shorn...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The end of the game hit by Brockers/Donald was named #3 of the Best Play of the 10 Best Plays of week #1 By NFLN!
Not too shabby!!

Penguin.

Rookie
They resigned McGee? Hmm, he is a good special teams player. As long as they don't resign Ray Ray Armstrong.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fisher said on Tuesday that Tru was coming along very well. Made it sound like he'll likely play this weekend.

AWESOME THANKS!!!! That Great news and a Black MOB SQUAD Shirt in my petite size GREAT DAY!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
People just need to see more of Brockers...We see him in preseason, and in years past, he'd get hurt early, and basically be at 50-75% the rest of the season...Now he's healthy, 3rd (or 4th) year player...Dude is bringing that TC push...And Donald is cleaning up....

Hayes & Sims have always been productive...Many have said they'd start on other teams...Hayes just needs to stop it with the penalties...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Brockers will get the kind of recognition he deserves when he signs a 5 year contract extension here in the next few weeks.