Don't give up guys !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This week's game is very winnable, if they can stop the Giants wr from breaking big plays. It would be huge to go into the bye week at 4-3 and hopefully after the bye the defense is healthier . Then we have winnable games vs a struggling panthers team, @ the Jets, dolphins, @ saints , @patriots, falcons, @ Seahawks, 9ers, Cardinals. A lot of winnable games that can make or break this season

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
If Case plays like last game the rest of the season we will win a lot of those games.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sign me up for someone that thinks we could win every game from here on out!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, I'm just not down about the team right now. The O played really well. Quicky is back, people can stop saying Britt isn't a number #1, Gurley had some good plays behind a line that made some holes, and who replaced Case Keenum with a starting QB?!

I don't like where we are at 3-3 but I like what I'm seeing in improvement every week. Get the D line healthy and Rams could be ballers this season. The secondary needs work.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
if they can stop the Giants wr from breaking big plays.
EJ Gaines, Troy Hill, LaMarcus Joyner

VS

Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, Victor Cruz

with Eli trying to prove something.....

IDK man....I thought we could contain/manage Matt Stafford...Taint...Jones...and I don't even know who their other guy was....

Is Quinn playing????? That's the key....

jap

Legend

VS

IDK man....I thought we could contain/manage Matt Stafford...Taint...Jones...and I don't even know who their other guy was....

Having The Mighty One back will help a ton. Getting The incredible Brock back will help even more. Brockers is the one who tends to occupy multiple blockers. In fact, I wonder if there are any blockers who can handle a healthy Brockers 1-on-1. Both Brockers and Quinn are great against the rush too. Having them back will help out our secondary so much because Eli will have so much less time to locate his fly guys.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This Rams team is talanted enough that they CAN win any week. That said, this matchup seems especially tough right now for the Rams. It would be much nicer to be 4-3 than 3-4 - no doubt there. Getting out to London early may help, too.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sign me up for someone that thinks we could win every game from here on out!
Agreed. Unlike years past I think this team can play with anyone , but they have to play good on both sides of the ball .

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Not giving up until I see more than 7 losses. Just don't lose 5 more games by season's end, really doubtful Fisher will be able to though.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
This is just my observation but when you look at the Rams as a whole they have been very competitive in the two recent loses even with all the injuries to the D-line and Tru the Rams were in those games to the end. In comparison the Eagles lose Lane Johnson and can't sniff the Redskins coattails. I really believe that if Goff ends up being as good as we hope the Rams are looking to be a top tier team for years to come! If you subtract that aberration against the 49ers the Rams are much better that in the past they just need to learn to seal the deal. Great things are coming guys!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Definitely Agree!!!! We have only played the Giants once since Fisher has been here, in Dec.2014, and we lost in a "Shoot-Out' with Shaun Hill as our QB! ( the Final score was 37-27)

Some stats to look at:
* Eli Manning went 25 of 32 for 391 Yards and 3 TD's w/ a QBR of 118.8 and he was only sacked once.

Manning isn't playing well this season so I don't expect him to repeat a performance like this!

* Shaun Hill went 24 of 32 for 290 yards / 2 TD's / 1 Int. and had a QBR of 110.02 and he was sacked twice.

I say Case Keenum can and well do better!! Our Offence is clicking now and everything points to them having a "Kick-Ass Day!:cheers:

* In 6 games the Giants have only put up 6 more points than the Rams, and only given up 6 fewer points than the Rams. and the most they have score in any one game is 29 points!

* In this game in 2014 Kenny Britt had 9 receptions for 103 yards he's playing better now that he has a better OC!!:shades:

* Tre Mason was our RB in the game and he had 76 yards on 13 carries and a TD.
I think Gurrrley can do a lot better!!(y):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
In comparison the Eagles lose Lane Johnson and can't sniff the Redskins coattails.
Yeah, well the Eagles aren't really that good...Look who they've beaten, but Wentz is the feel good story....Washington has a physical team with a lot of balance...It should be good between the Cowboys & Skins for the next few years....Maybe the Eagles...but not yet.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

VS

Your right , without quinn teams are picking us apart and double teaming donald ..hopefully after last week they see that you can't allow teams to jus move it down the field and hope to stop them in the red zone . Bend but don't break works sometimes but other times it gets abused

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This week's game is very winnable, if they can stop the Giants wr from breaking big plays. It would be huge to go into the bye week at 4-3 and hopefully after the bye the defense is healthier . Then we have winnable games vs a struggling panthers team, @ the Jets, dolphins, @ saints , @patriots, falcons, @ Seahawks, 9ers, Cardinals. A lot of winnable games that can make or break this season

Yes this week's game is winnable......

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Rams should win this game, so they're probably going to lose. Sorry for the negativity, but not going to get up early to watch this one. I'll stream it later if it's close, but I expect Eli to look like an All Star against our defense.

I have zero faith in this team right now. Hoping still, but meh. Sad thing is I can't even switch to Hockey since the Kings already lost Quick to injury and look terrible. Hits keep on comin for my teams sigh.