Don't be irritated because Ryan Leaf predicts Bucs over Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Last edited:

jacktheripper85

Starter
Well, Ryan Leaf is obviously back on drugs again. If Goff played his last 2 years like he did in 2018 we don’t even consider trading him. Another lazy dumb fuck who wants to make the same stupid comparison.

And if you think Stafford’s numbers are good this year wait until he’s played in McVay’s system as long as Goff and has a healthy Akers for a full year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't get irritated when Warner picks against us so no chance I worry any more about Leaf's prediction.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's a fuckup. This practically guarantees we'll win. :laugh4:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
And if you think Stafford’s numbers are good this year wait until he’s played in McVay’s system as long as Goff and has a healthy Akers for a full year.

Actually, I could see Stafford's raw numbers going down a bit if he had Akers for a full year as we would probably be on the ground more. But I could also see his efficiency going way up and more generally see him being even deadlier to opposing defenses when they do pass if Akers was around for a full year. For one, we would probably get a lot more passes to Akers himself, who is capable of being a dynamic weapon in the passing game. Conceivably, with Akers in there a full year, we could get the RB involved in the passing game with an effectiveness that approaches that of what we had with the 2017-18 version of Todd Gurley.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The guy that got busted for breaking into someones house and stealing opiates ?
We are supposed to care what he thinks ?
Glad you straightened your life around bro, but you opinion on this matters means little.
Now "KNOCK IT OFF !!!".

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody but Rams’ fans wants us to succeed. We are the red headed step children of the NFL.

Ryan Leaf, what a joke.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Which can't get here soon enough. But the week is going fast, must be all this gloating. :laugh4:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m happy for Ryan Leaf.

He went deep down the rabbit hole and was able to survive.

I don’t have to agree with him to be happy for him. The more you learn about his journey, the more amazing it is… and he’s 100% humble about it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I heard Skip today trying to make a big deal out of what AD said about Brady. He thinks it gave Brady and the Bucs the fuel to win the game. :laugh1:

There is a good reason not to listen to the prognosticators. They don't know anymore than anyone else, and they can always cherry pick stats or factoids to support their opinion, even if its total nonsense.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They mortgaged their future! If I hear that again, I'm going to stomp my feet and throw a tantrum in the grocery store wearing my #29 Eric Dickerson Jersey!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I heard Skip today trying to make a big deal out of what AD said about Brady. He thinks it gave Brady and the Bucs the fuel to win the game. :laugh1:

There is a good reason not to listen to the prognosticators. They don't know anymore than anyone else, and they can always cherry pick stats or factoids to support their opinion, even if its total nonsense.
What did AD say? I missed that one, apparently.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leaf has just done a stint on Sky Sports over here but he’s gone now. He seemed ok to be fair. Now we are back with Coach Reinebold, Shaun Gayle and Baldy dialling in on Zoom. They are all pretty good, but Baldy the pick of the bunch for me. We get some podcast blokes popping in as well. Heroes of the NFL or something.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
FluffySomberGazelle-max-1mb.gif