Donate to R.O.D.!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just me cheerleading again for this place. Rattle those piggy banks boys!!!!!! Send a few coins to the coffers so the guys running this place can pay the bills!!!!! Those guys are starting to have to drink cheap beer and that's a shame!!:palm: Get in here and help the brothers out! :cheers:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
One recommendation though, while on the subject. I think you'd get more donations if the mobile version was fully functional. Below is a photo of my home screen for the site. As you can see, the drop down selection is blocked, so when I click it, it takes me elsewhere. Also, I'm not even sure you can donate via mobile.

IMG_1580.PNG

See. When I click the drop down, it takes me to featured threads instead. MODs?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One recommendation though, while on the subject. I think you'd get more donations if the mobile version was fully functional. Below is a photo of my home screen for the site. As you can see, the drop down selection is blocked, so when I click it, it takes me elsewhere. Also, I'm not even sure you can donate via mobile.

View attachment 20857

See. When I click the drop down, it takes me to featured threads instead. MODs?

Hey Jack,

Do you mind me asking your screen size?

When you rotate your phone to landscape does the positioning change, and if so, I assume the navigation works in that orientation?

There are design elements that get a little off on screen sizes <4.7". Some of those I can adjust.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hey Jack,

Do you mind me asking your screen size?

When you rotate your phone to landscape does the positioning change, and if so, I assume the navigation works in that orientation?

There are design elements that get a little off on screen sizes <4.7". Some of those I can adjust.

Hey buddy,

You're right, navigation works when switched to landscape. I very rarely use landscape. But it's good to know. Can donations be completed via mobile?

Edit: yes they can. Figured it out. Thanks

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Last week I tried to donate 50 bucks to the greatest forum in the world here on my Visa and it was declined.

Seriously pm me and we'll figure out some way to get that money to you guys.

Edit; I guess I'll try the landscape thing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm due to show a little love.

I'm out of town..........but I will take care of this upon my return.

:)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for answering the bell guys! Tally was at zero this time yesterday, now it's at about 80% to goal. That's ROD brothers in action! Can we get 100%?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NOW y'all done gone and turned it green up in here!!!! WTG!!!!!!:bow::cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I felt it necessary to chime in and thank everyone for the contributions this year and over the years.

I know the admin team gets a little "nervous" with these posts because we've never asked anyone to do this. Our position is, and always has been, to operate ROD as a community. Whether it be as a participating member, ideas to improve the software/site, how we moderate, and/or donations to cover server and software renewals by whoever is able and willing.

Every member
contributes to this site one way or another... so thank you!

Cheers!

PS: Thank you @Ramhusker for your post. (y)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Good job @Ramhusker !!!! :cheers: I was thinking of donating a few weeks back as I haven't for awhile, but got caught up in life. I saw this post while off work to a back injury and it reminded me. I go back to work and will donate tonight. May not be much cause I've been out on non paid time. I'll do more next month tho for sure. Thanks again brother.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Last week I tried to donate 50 bucks to the greatest forum in the world here on my Visa and it was declined.

Maybe you should check with your bank. I had to change banks because my old one kept coming up "insufficient funds". What kind of bank doesn't have sufficient funds? :thinking:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Set up a Pay-Pal account.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I felt it necessary to chime in and thank everyone for the contributions this year and over the years.

I know the admin team gets a little "nervous" with these posts because we've never asked anyone to do this. Our position is, and always has been, to operate ROD as a community. Whether it be as a participating member, ideas to improve the software/site, how we moderate, and/or donations to cover server and software renewals by whoever is able and willing.

Every member
contributes to this site one way or another... so thank you!

Cheers!

PS: Thank you @Ramhusker for your post. (y)
CGI just moments ago...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CGI just moments ago...

Haha. I know you are teasing, but trust me this is a labor of love for all of us.

I shouldn't speak for X or Bob, but I know they put more into this than they ever got out. @Selassie I too.

The topic makes me uncomfortable, to the point I almost deleted it, TBH. We are fans first and foremost. As it relates to donations our goal is to just keep the lights on.

In the world of relationships behind screens, I'm sure that's met with skepticism, but it's the truth.

The whole admin team puts a fair amount of effort behind the scenes talking about what works well and what we need to do differently. We lean upon each other and the community to run this place. Our members rock!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha. I know you are teasing, but trust me this is a labor of love for all of us.

I shouldn't speak for X or Bob, but I know they put more into this than they ever got out. @Selassie I too.

The topic makes me uncomfortable, to the point I almost deleted it, TBH. We are fans first and foremost. As it relates to donations our goal is to just keep the lights on.

In the world of relationships behind screens, I'm sure that's met with skepticism, but it's the truth.
of course I'm teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We appreciate you guys.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I wanna' know what 'Huskers cut is.