Dolphins after William Hayes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Dolphins like DE William Hayes 'very much'
4872.jpg

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports the Dolphins like impending free agent DE William Hayes "very much."

With Oliver Vernon able to negotiate with other teams under the terms of the transition tag, the Dolphins would be wise to explore other options in free agency. One of those options could be Hayes, but the Rams will do everything they can to re-sign a player they reportedly see as the replacement for released DE Chris Long. Even if they strike out on Hayes, the Dolphins should be involved with every top defensive end available.
Source: Miami Herald
Mar 1 - 1:27 PM

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Makes no sense they have no cap space especially after tagging Vernon.

Yep lol. And they know they're gonna lose Vernon too, since they used the transition and won't be able to match anything the market puts out.

It would be nice to see the Rams sign Hayes, but they might decide to go after a guy like Williams, they have the cap space for that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams won't lose Hayes after cutting C.Long, who was willing to restructure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dolphins are done, no cap space thanks to Ndamukong Suh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not worried. Hayes loves Fisher. He'll choose the Rams if we give him a competitive offer.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Signing suh to that ridiculous contract was, well, ridiculous. I guess that's why they're the dolphins. I hope the Rams can work out a better deal for Donald when the time comes.