Does Schotty Get Unfairly Criticized In Stl? Bernie Talks W/ The Turn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Where is the article he wrote? I can't find it on Stltoday

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coordinators are always the first in line for the blame. Not a single poster on any message board knows how an offense is trying to attack a defense, so they have no idea how the game plan is even constructed. That's not to say that all coordinators are brilliant or anything ... just sayin'. My opinion is that if Schotty wasn't any good, he wouldn't have been able to change his game plan 180 to accommodate what the players were demonstrating they could actually do.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think there is some valid criticism but I think the notion he needs to be replaced is a bit silly.

I think he can do a better job scheming his talent. I think the passing game in general could be a bit more imaginative. But I think he has done some good things here, especially the second half of the season.

He got a lot out of an offense lead by a mediocre Kellen Clemens...just like he got a lot out of an offense lead by a worse than mediocre Mark Sanchez.