Does PFT hold a grudge against the Rams or are they just that dumb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which usually went something like this, win or lose:
Donald doing things, Ramsey doing things, our RB's doing things, a Woods or Kupp catch and most importantly... any and all miscues from Goff.
That is because neither could ever be wrong.
With Goff having moved on, the anti-Rams bias still seems to be there.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The answer to the original question is... YES!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Mike Foolio is a little weasel. First he went on a jihad about the Redskins changing their name. Then he cheerleaded the players who were kneeling during the National Anthem. Ever since he's been beating the drum to try to get Kaepernick back into the NFL. All the things most NFL fans are against.

He used to be pretty decent when the site first started while he was living in West Virginia. But then he hooked up with NBC, moved to the East Coast and became "WOKE." I don't mind Chris Simms that much. I get the feeling he merely tolerates Foolio for a paycheck.

Does he hate the Rams? Nah, he's just a Vikings fan who loves to flap his gums. The worst part is that he thinks he's funny but he's not.
If Mike Foolio was a cartoon, he'd be Moe the Bartender in the Simpsons.

a91e1a7f91cfd5fe1bcbb50f8f55b777.png
a91e1a7f91cfd5fe1bcbb50f8f55b777.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mike Foolio is a little weasel. First he went on a jihad about the Redskins changing their name. Then he cheerleaded the players who were kneeling during the National Anthem. Ever since he's been beating the drum to try to get Kaepernick back into the NFL. All the things most NFL fans are against.

He used to be pretty decent when the site first started while he was living in West Virginia. But then he hooked up with NBC, moved to the East Coast and became "WOKE." I don't mind Chris Simms that much. I get the feeling he merely tolerates Foolio for a paycheck.

Does he hate the Rams? Nah, he's just a Vikings fan who loves to flap his gums. The worst part is that he thinks he's funny but he's not.
If Mike Foolio was a cartoon, he'd be Moe the Bartender in the Simpsons.

View attachment 44317View attachment 44317

MOE MONEY. He’s a TURD-BIRD
Don’t even really listen to him.

Chris Simms seems to have ties with The 9ers.I guess he has to respect The Rams but he is a Niner Guy,which seems weird ?? The 9ers are going to be tough. They brought everyone they could off the DL to play against The Rams.
The Rams need to get tougher as a team. I believe the GREEN BAY (loss)game is a starting point heading into 2021.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Ummm...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wouldn't take Foolio seriously. He's going to be critical of the Rams every chance he gets. He's probably still pissed about Goff lighting up his Vikings 3 years ago.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have to continue my rant.

Hill is a great signing at $6M/year. I guess only if it is not the Rams signing him to that deal.

As with Ebukam, I don't think a single Rams fan would have retained Hill over DW even if DW cost more.

Pathetic reporting.