Does PFT hold a grudge against the Rams or are they just that dumb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
I just wasted 5 minutes watching PFT Rams video.

First Florio explains how the Rams wasted money by signing Williams to a first round tender ($4.77M).
This was followed by Simms saying that Ebukam signing was really good by 49ers ($6M/year).

Obviously they don't watch the Rams. In what world is Ebukam worth more $$ than DW, and more above that 49ers smart, Rams dumb.

I don't think that a single Rams fan would have chosen retaining Ebukam over Williams. Even if Williams was much more expensive.

Just had to rant.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

First Florio explains how the Rams wasted money by signing Williams to a first round tender ($4.77M).
This was followed by Simms saying that Ebukam signing was really good by 49ers ($6M/year).

Obviously the don't watch the Rams. In what world is Ebukam worth more $$ than Ebukam, and more above that 49ers smart, Rams dumb.

I don't think that a single Rams fan would have chosen retaining Ebukam over Williams. Even if Williams was much more expensive.

Just had to rant.

Not a bad rant! (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Obviously the don't watch the Rams.
Yeah I think that is the problem. They both hate the Rams so I doubt they watch them. At all. Maybe the highlights lol.

I don't like Ebu in SF. Respect his game and all that. But they're gonna hate his contain. :biggrin:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Obviously the don't watch the Rams. In what world is Ebukam worth more $$ than Ebukam, and more above that 49ers smart, Rams dumb.

Just had to rant.
You summed it up in your first sentence. I refuse to watch anything with FuckFacio or that pinheaded Simmpleton. I legit wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire. I would happily fan the flames and piss on their ashes later...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hahaha.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You summed it up in your first sentence. I refuse to watch anything with FuckFacio or that pinheaded Simmpleton. I legit wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire. I would happily fan the flames and piss on their ashes later...

I go to PFT as I have not found a better site at updating current NFL info.
If there is one let me know, as I'd be happy to move on.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
They definitely hate the Rams and that's been very evident through many of there Rams takes.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only

Rotoworld is good, and usually faster with news... but doesn’t have detailed articles like PFT

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Obviously they don't watch the Rams. In what world is Ebukam worth more $$ than DW, and more above that 49ers smart, Rams dumb.

Just had to rant.

Maybe they read this article:hush:

Psycho_X

Legend
I wouldn’t have retained Ebukam over an undrafted free agent. Florio is literally an internet message board guy who bitches about everything in the hopes of being able to say they were right about something years later. Except some how he gets paid to do it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Florio and Simms are both douchenozzles. I pay more attention to whatever comes out of my ass (both figuratively and literally) than I do with either of their opinions.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Rotoworld is good, and usually faster with news... but doesn’t have detailed articles like PFT
Whoever writes their blurbs about each piece of news seems to have an anti-Rams slant as well, but yes, they do a pretty good job of aggregating NFL stories.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just had to rant.
homer

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

NFL.com. Seriously. If anything big comes out I get a push notification. Follow Rap and Adam Schefter on Twitter for all the moves.

PFT is nothing but made up rumors by a sleaze ball ex lawyer.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah I think that is the problem. They both hate the Rams so I doubt they watch them. At all. Maybe the highlights lol.
Which usually went something like this, win or lose:
Donald doing things, Ramsey doing things, our RB's doing things, a Woods or Kupp catch and most importantly... any and all miscues from Goff.