Does McSnead clean house next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I think the off-season will see some churn of players and some staff but I think we are another year away before a decision is made to dramatically overhaul the roster. Crazy to think that the first 1st round pick that McVay will get input into will be in 2024 - his 8th season as HC

Snead: 'Hold my beer'

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Imo just a couple big investments in the OL in the off (and stay healthier next year) will turn things around. There are other needs that can be addressed with less capital. Then again I know McSnead don’t normally think that way, but it’s not unprecedented; they had the foresight to get Whit in here at one time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy to think that the first 1st round pick that McVay will get input into will be in 2024 - his 8th season as HC

they had a 1st round pick one year but then they kept trading back until they picked, ugh, rapp late in the 2nd round.

Tano

Legend
A bug bomb would definitely work on me!

200.gif

I think Old School played this part

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Technically after this draft we are all caught up on 1st rounders. I could very easily see burns being revisited and at a lesser price because now his contract will be up so maybe one first second etc. They need to make some changes basically a retool.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
There’s gonna be a reload, definitely.

Approx 15 or more current faces will not be seen in the building anymore.

A few notables include the following:

Akers
Hendo
Edwards
Evans
One of Wolford or Perkins. No more 3 QB’s.
Atwell (yes, Atwell)
either A’SHAWN Robinson or Gaines
Troy Hill
Rapp

All TE’s not named Higbee are on very thin ice, too.
Burgess and Long are probably goners, as well.
Orzech (long snapper) better have a stellar final 10 games, or else.