Does it feel to anyone else that we're being ignored?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Once again, all of the coverage is of how the Eagles lost....what's wrong with Wentz,etc......no mention of how the Rams dismantled that team....

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win at Buffalo would change that real quick. These games that were somewhat of a question mark now seem like surefire beat downs:

Giants, Football Team, Dolphins, Jets

We'll be favored at home against our division rivals, against the Bears and Patriots - that's another 9 wins right there if we continue to play well. Obviously those aren't guaranteed, but the way I see it. And with all the injuries for the Niners, us playing them in SF here in a few weeks isn't as scary either.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'll be the contrarian. I guess it depends on what you watch. I think we received enough praise last week.

Peter Schrager has been saying all summer that he predicts the Rams will bounce back and make the playoffs this year, and even mentioned the guys that had a good camp.

Last week, Fuller and Ramsey were praised for their excellent performances. Several talking heads said that the OPI call was correct instead saying Dallas was robbed.

We were even shown respect with the power rankings. We only scored 20 pts last week, which isn't much, and only won by 3, BUT we jumped from 17 to 10...something you don't see from 1 win week to week. The guy said our original ranking was low because no one had a clue how the OL and running game would be this year, but after seeing the first performance he knew we were a top 10 team again.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
As long we are winning I don't care if we are getting attention with the so called sport experts. Being under the radar is nice, because a lot of the teams don't know what's going to hit in the face.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Mike Jones at USAToday has an opinion piece about the Rams being contenders in the NFC.
You have to remember that, to sports media in this country, the known universe stretches up the east coast from DC to Boston.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's just keep winning until they can no longer deny us.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
yes, we are being ignored. losing the superbowl didn't help. going 9 and 7 and missing the playoffs didn't help either. but... we are 2 and o and beat two touted teams, gave up 36 points for an 18 point average on defense and scored 57 points on offense. worthy of attention for sure. lets see how we do in buffalo. we could earn respect if we win that game, right? go rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly couldn't care less :) But also honestly the east coast bias is a real thing deny it all you want. Also early in the season the teams with the huge fan bases will get a lot more coverage then when we're deeper into the season and those teams fall off coverage will shift. If we stay playing this well it will come. Enjoy the anonymity along the way and kick some ass.

Psycho_X

Legend
Beating Buffalo would help out. They are turning into the media's poster boys for dethroning the Patriots finally. That would turn some heads I think. It's going to be a good game. Buffalo is number 1 in passing and we have been great at pass defense with Ramsey who can blanket Diggs. We're almost tops in the NFL in rushing and they have a great rushing defense so far.

But, they've played the Jets and Dolphins sooooo... yeah lol. If we keep beating up on the favored East coast teams we're bound to get noticed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Like all news, the story lines are decided by management.
Yes. Producers...who's job is to create a buzz, pander to the target audience and keep them coming back for more.

The middle aged long time knowledgeable die hard fan is not the target audience.