Does Givens Need A Good Preseason To Hold On To Roster Spot? --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
101ESPN's Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about practices getting more chippy around this time of training camp, what preseason games do for depth and special teams, players like Chris Givens needing to step up, and why Isaiah Pead remains on the roster.

Listen to Rams Discussion

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
101ESPN's Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about practices getting more chippy around this time of training camp, what preseason games do for depth and special teams, players like Chris Givens needing to step up, and why Isaiah Pead remains on the roster.

Listen to Rams Discussion

I have not heard much about Givens. Maybe he was a one trick pony. Pead why is he on the team still?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I can't imagine that there is any realistic chance he loses his roster spot. I can see him possibly sliding down the depth chart, which would be a good thing since it would mean someone is on the rise and we need players to step up at that position. Any of them

BD-TomCat

Rookie
Pettis would be in trouble before Givens in my opinion. team has no loyalty to pettis because they didnt draft him

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Givens has a role on this team. He's a legitimate deep threat. AND, he's on his rookie contract, so he's working cheap. I don't know why people would want to throw him to the curb.

lockdnram21

Legend
Givens has a role on this team. He's a legitimate deep threat. AND, he's on his rookie contract, so he's working cheap. I don't know why people would want to throw him to the curb.

when Bailey comes back him or pettis probably want dress unless one of the top 5 get hurt. Austin is a deep threat and Quick showed he can be a deep threat