Does anyone like doing Madden fantasy drafts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The one from taking a pool of NFL players. I think I made my favorite one.

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: Trent Richardson, Toby Gerhart
FB: Henry Hyonski
OL: Ryan Clady, Zane Beadles, Nick Hardwick, David DeCastro, Andre Smith
TE: Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener, Lance Kendricks
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Ashlon Jeffery, Brian Hartline, Chris Givens, Austin Pettis, Trindon Holliday (return guy)

DL: JJ Watt, Marcell Dareus, Sammie Hill, Lawrence Sidbury (I was going to get Robert Quinn but he got taken already).
LB: Wesley Woodyard, James Laurinaitis,
CB: Tim Jennings, Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Dominque Franks
FS: Rahim Moore
SS: Major Wright (totally screwed up and forgot to take a higher rated S). But these guys are good enough.

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Brandon Fields

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I never did it before... Well maybe when i played it in N64. But it looks like you woulda drafted the whole rams roster if you coulda, lmao

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I typically go all O-line at first, then I take the QB, and the fastest receiver available.
I can make defenses work with regular dudes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
fastcat said:
I never did it before... Well maybe when i played it in N64. But it looks like you woulda drafted the whole rams roster if you coulda, lmao

lol that usually happens in the depth rounds. By round 30 I'm just taking Rams.

X said:
I typically go all O-line at first, then I take the QB, and the fastest receiver available.
I can make defenses work with regular dudes.

Really I found that OLs work w/ regualr dudes. I need a top pass rusher and WR. QB is luxury but it gets boring using Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers all the time.

BTW...I made a Texans one once, and forgot to take a QB until much later...when it was the likes of Mark Sanchez and Christain Ponder. I took Nick Foles and so far he's MVP? While I had Roethlisberger in another who had 1 TD to 8 INTs. How the hell does that happen??

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Did a fantasy draft like this last year and took the all-pro line approach while everyone else took top end corners and WR. I turned Jonathan Stewart into a household name and Jacoby Ford into an elite slot WR. I live by the ground and pound.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Thats a good draft.

I used to love doing those things. I always drafted young guys. 2 reasons. First, I love the draft so I got the chance to pick a lot of players I liked coming out of school. Second, it was the best way to build the dynasty. All those players ascend while a lot of the top rated players start to fall with age.

Always picked a lotta Rams too