Do You Think Rams will claim anybody?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There are still moves to be made, they are not keeping 7 WR's...They might for the first game and then bring back Bryant and release one of the wide outs. Cooper and Spruce's injury factored in there. Not so sure at linebacker because I think they really like Grigsby and Littleton and I love they way Forrest attacks, he's a hammer when tackling.

Agree about the offensive line, shocked Pace Murphy made the team, but he can play LT and Battle didn't in a preseason game. David Arkin played solid in preseason, but at 28 is very inexperienced for his age as he's only played in one game. Expected Rhaney to beat out Bush, IMO, Rhaney out played him and was far more consistent and I wonder where Saffold plays? Does he start at LG and Wichmann sits who looked outstanding in preseason or do they go with Saffold at RT until Havenstein is completely ready? Not sure because I believe Wichmann & Brown are very close, in fact, Wichmann is superior in pass protection IMHO.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Terrance Knighton is out there who could spell Brockers at DT. A good run stuffer.