DL Kendall Langford - Conference Call, C Scott Wells- Confer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

DL Kendall Langford - Conference Call, C Scott Wells- Conference Call

DL Kendall Langford - Conference Call
March 19, 2012

(On how it feels to be a Ram)
“It’s a great feeling. I’m excited about it and I’m ready to come out there and get things going.”

==

C Scott Wells- Conference Call
March 19, 2012

(On how he ended up here)
“Well, I’ve followed Coach (Jeff) Fisher since I was in high school growing up in the Nashville area. I really admired what he was able to do with the Titans when he was here. Really wanted to explore an opportunity to play for him some day, and through free agency, I’ve been given that opportunity. Since my visit, really enjoyed meeting (Offensive Line) Coach (Paul) Boudreau and Coach Fisher and decided that, they extended the offer… I decided that’s where I wanted to be. It felt like the right place for me and my family.”

full transcript: http://www.ramsfans.com

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Re: DL Kendall Langford - Conference Call, C Scott Wells- Co

Kendall Langford:

(On if he feels like he is still in his prime)
“Oh yeah, definitely. I’ve got a lot left in this tank and I’m looking forward to (Defensive Line) Coach (Mike) Waufle bringing some of that out.”

Ummm...this struck me as an odd question for a 26 year old player.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You have to love this quote, "...I'm a DOMINANT run stopper". Not just that he is good against the run or plays tough against the run. He feels he's dominant. That combined with what KD said about him when he first saw him.... I think I'm going to like me some Kendall Langford.

I also liked Wells calling Bradford a great QB. I really think he believes that.

Two very good signings IMO.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

RamFan503 said:
You have to love this quote, "...I'm a DOMINANT run stopper". Not just that he is good against the run or plays tough against the run. He feels he's dominant. That combined with what KD said about him when he first saw him.... I think I'm going to like me some Kendall Langford.

I also liked Wells calling Bradford a great QB. I really think he believes that.

Two very good signings IMO.

Felt the same way. Love that attitude.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Yeah,,,

I feel like both these guys are solid.

You gotta love a cerebral center and a defensive lineman with major swag about stoping the run. :hehe:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

I think we are a much better team already! Please draft smart!