DJs top 50

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
White is flying up the draft boards with everyone it seems, which is why I'd really look at drafting him at 10 if Clemmings is gone.

Coleman at #36? Intersting.

Looks like some of the "experts" agree with my Shane Ray = Von Miller comparison.

Many things regardless, I love how MU develops their lineman. Ray is going to be a wrecking force if he lands on the right team that uses him correctly.

Rams0307

Great list by DJ. The dream of drafting Kevin White is slowly coming to an end...:(

But that may be for the best. Clemmings at 10 would improve RT and then we can grab a guard in either the 2nd or 3rd.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really would like White for the Rams. Tavon is not the I posing weapons that many thought he would be. Britt was very good and Quick was good this year but neither is as good as White.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would be very happy with Cam Erving and Cann or Sambrailo in the top two. Fix the line for a long time

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
As much as I would like to have an elite WR I want the oline fixed more. best case scenario is resigning Barkesdale or another quality RT in FA and getting one of the good centers in FA that will allow us to draft BPA instead of forcing the oline pick at 10. we can hopefully finish the oline with a stud guard in the second round and wouldnt be opposed to drafting another Olineman in the 3rd.