Divisional Round Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
What you got?

I'm ALMOST pulling an all upset weekend.

Panthers over 9ers
Saints over Seahawks
Broncos over Chargers
Colts over Patriots

iced

Panthers over 9ers
Saints over Seahawks
Chargers over Broncos
Patriots over Colts

I got a weird feeling bout the chargers... i think they're the team thats catching fire at the right time

iced

not really.

Look at seattles offense the past 4 weeks or so - then look what the saints did on the road.

I bet bree's gets his revenge again.

Also, Panthers beat the niners in their house...so why is it that panthers would lose when the niners are going from west coast to east coast, in carolina's home?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Saints
Panthers
Broncos
Colts

Please make it happen....

Alan

Legend
iced responded:
not really.

Look at seattles offense the past 4 weeks or so - then look what the saints did on the road.

I bet bree's gets his revenge again.

Also, Panthers beat the niners in their house...so why is it that panthers would lose when the niners are going from west coast to east coast, in carolina's home?
The same Seahag team that beat them 34-7 in their house just 5 weeks ago? It's at Seattle and their D is dominant especially at home.
The Panthers have no offense.

So there's that. But what I meant by "if only" is that I'm rooting for that outcome too. What I meant by "thinking with your heart" is that I'm pretty sure that's who you'd like to win and picking, as you said yourself, almost all underdogs is reaching for the moon.

But I'm OK with all those results except the Colts Cheatriots game. Cause we might be getting the Colts 1st round pick. Although I wouldn't say I was rooting for the Cheatriots. I'm conflicted on that one.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Who I want
Saints
Colts
49ers
Broncos

Who Will
Saints
Patriots
49ers
Broncos

iced

The same Seahag team that beat them 34-7 in their house just 5 weeks ago? It's at Seattle and their D is dominant especially at home.
The Panthers have no offense.

So there's that. But what I meant by "if only" is that I'm rooting for that outcome too. What I meant by "thinking with your heart" is that I'm pretty sure that's who you'd like to win and picking, as you said yourself, almost all underdogs is reaching for the moon.

But I'm OK with all those results except the Colts Cheatriots game. Cause we might be getting the Colts 1st round pick. Although I wouldn't say I was rooting for the Cheatriots. I'm conflicted on that one.

The same seahawk team that was averaging 16.6 ppg like weeks 14-17?

why would we get the colts first round pick.... the josh gordy trade was a late rounder i thought.

I do think The Saints will upset the seahawks (not gonna lie i would love that lol).

And I really don't care about the niners-panthers game - i do see carolina pulling off another win, but i hope they lose players to injury and the niners celebrate in their face and then they get hurt celebrating :stirthepot::razz:

Alan

Legend
iced with a Q:
why would we get the colts first round pick.... the josh gordy trade was a late rounder i thought.
If we trade with the Browns and get their two 1st rounders their second 1st is from the Colts. The better the Colts do the worse the pick.

Alan

Legend
Ditto Flipper.
I decided to do a flip-flop on the Colts thing.

RFIP

What you got?

I'm ALMOST pulling an all upset weekend.

Panthers over 9ers
Saints over Seahawks
Broncos over Chargers
Colts over Patriots

My "picks" are in red though my "hopes" are with yours...if that makes sense?

In my perfect world (for this year) the Saints would play the Chargers in the SB.