Divisional Play-Off Round!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As of right now, All the " HOME TEAMS " are favored. After the Wild-Card week-end, I don't think so!!
* N.E. - favored by 5 over KC
* Ariz. - favored by 7 over GB
* Carolina - favored by 3 over Seattle
* Denver - favored by 6 1/2 over Pitt.
In my humble opinion both KC and GB could pull an up-set!! What say you!!?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm with you on Kansas City over New England. They've been on fire ever since the Royals won the world series; although, they haven't played any team as good as the Patriots. I think the Chiefs win by a 5.
Green Bay won't have the pleasure of getting of to a slow start at Arizona. I think the Cardinals win it by a touchdown.
Carolina has been strong all year. Their defense is tough like the Vikings but their offense is much better. Carolina beats Seattle.
Pittsburgh vs Denver is an interesting match-up. I think if Peyton Manning starts over Brock Osweiler, the Broncos will win. Osweiler has played well this season, but not so much as of late.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Bookies give the home team a 3 point advantage and then go from there so by having Carolina at -3 they're effectively saying that it's an even game with only home field advantage being the difference.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Obviously the market may move the line.

I don't expect Seattle to be as bad as they were against Minnesota but Carolina is an entirely different prospect.

Q729

Legend
The Chiefs haven't lost in a while. Belicheat is praising them, saying it's hard to find a weakness. The Patriots are the only team in the AFC that I absolutely want to lose. All this adds up to a Patriot win.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'll take Sea and Pitts on the road and NE and AZ at home.But if Brown is out for Pitts I think Den wins his production just can't be replaced.