Disney(Whiner)land Revisited

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

now that i'm settled back home i feel i need to reply to the over the top, sanctimonious post by njramsfan directed towards me in that thread. didn't have the chance when i was in america because the thread got locked so quickly. so lock this one up if you want but please let it stay because i feel i my character was unfairly left out to dry since i had no right of reply.

so i'll go through this a step at a time.

They way you speak about "the gays" as if they are a different species is disgusting.

how did i speak about "the gays"? by noticing there were alot of them at disneyland? different species? like i said over the top.

News flash, its 2014 and its okay to be gay

yes i know. where did i say it wasn't ok? how did you get that vibe from my post?

They are no different than you or me. And the fact that it stood out to you and stayed in your mind enough that you felt you needed to come on here and tell us about it shows a lot about your character.

stood out to me? are you freaking kidding me? everywhere you turned in there over that weekend you saw "gay days" on tshirts. they wanted to stand out. that was the whole point of the weekend. and i came here to talk about it because i was making a lame joke about whiner fans. lighten up man.

Would it be cool if I made a post talking about all the blacks that I saw when I was out somewhere. Or all the whites, or Spanish people for that matter. No it wouldn't. Because when something like that stands out so strongly in your mind it shows that you are uncomfortable with their presence.

i can't help but laugh at this sentence. you have no freaking idea. yeah, i was so uncomfortable with their presence that i went back there again and again to feel uncomfortable. so, so sanctimonious.

I really hope one day you can see that "the gays" are not bad people.

i already know that but thanks for your advice captain obvious.

so with that my advice to you is don't get so sanctimonious when a person notices a group that wants to be noticed. cool?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is going to get deleted...and rightfully so. No reason to air this out here. I doubt anyone even remembers what this is about except you two guys. Could have just taken it to PMs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Any gay fan, that is a Rams fan...opened mouth kiss...leave it at that.

This about Rams football, right? Football is a beautiful thing until bad QB play makes you feel dirty,

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This is going to get deleted...and rightfully so. No reason to air this out here. I doubt anyone even remembers what this is about except you two guys. Could have just taken it to PMs.
Yeah pms=better.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

i'm sorry but i needed to get that out of my system in this forum.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
i'm sorry but i needed to get that out of my system in this forum.

BYW, I live, a straight shot, and less than 5 min from D Land. They have a designated "gay day" every year, I'm not pro for it, but I avoid it. I have friends of all orientations, color, sexual pref, creed,.....open mindedness. Is a cool thing, and can hurt nobody, except pride and prejustice.

Be above that pettiness. Let's be Rams brothers and sisters and special friends. Then we will be strong as one. Join together and conquer, or split apart and be taken apart...piece by piece.

Go Rams Nation! I love all of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.