Disney+ Is Launching In November

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thank you...

But I'm still completely confused. LOL

Just to make sure... this baby "Yoda"... is NOT Yoda... correct??????

It is not, Yoda is dead, it’s just the same species, but they have never given us the name of Yoda’s species. All we know is that they live a long time, age slowly (“baby” Yoda is 50 years old) and that they have males and females (Yaddle In TPM)... Otherwise we don’t know anything about them, where they come from, etc.

Since this one doesn’t speak, nobody knows what to call it, so calling it baby Yoda makes it easy because we know it’s a male “baby” of his species.

bluecoconuts

Legend
another little piece of tid bit

The big blue Mandalorian from episode 3 , is actually Jon Favreau

Jon-Favreau.jpg

mandalorian-ch3-4.png

Just the voice, different body double.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So did he just sit down next to you and introduce himself as David Prowse , the real Darth Vader ?

His seat was right next to mine... I can't remember who was seated 1st... but I think it was me because I was flying alone and I was fairly young.

He didn't tell me about Darth Vader right away. I think he was just being friendly because I was flying alone. He told me about himself right before we landed... he pulled out the picture and signed it once we were basically at the gate. I was shocked when he gave this to me and I could clearly see that he was the guy in the pic. I've had this thing in my childhood scrapbook ever since.

My wife saw it for the 1st time when I pulled it out of the closet last night. I never told her about this until then. Ha. Your post basically reminded me about it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think maybe I'm getting the Mandalorian figured out

story wise / plot wise

I know there was a couple episodes there that people thought didn't really do much to move the story along

but .........

what if.................

the plot of the the Mandalorian is to simply introduce us to the scum and Villainy of the Star Wars universe that Obi Wan mentions way back in the original movie

everyone keeps talking about baby Yoda , while all along the show really isn't even about baby Yoda ,

pretty much every new character we get introduced to every week , pretty much falls in that scum and villainy category...................lol

maybe thats what the show is really about

I'm sure next episode will get introduced to even more scum and villainy................................lol

or not....................

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoRPVsN2SVM

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
New episode this WEDNESDAY, not Friday.

You're welcome.
Not sure when we'll go see Rise of Skywalker , I'm looking forward to it, just to get it over with

like going to Taco Bell at 2:00 AM , you can't wait to get there , but you know you're going to regret it later

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
OMG just watched episode 7. Don't want to spoil but it was good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He has spoken

I'm using that around the house now.

In fact... last night I placed a take-out order over the phone. When I finished telling the gal everything we wanted, I gave a long pause, and then I gave her an "I have spoken". My kids made me promise to do it. LOL. We died laughing. When I picked up my food I had to tell the girl why I said that. She of course gave me a look and said "I watch The Mando".

Hahahahahahaaaaa

So yeah, I strongly encourage using this whenever possible around the house. My wife loves it. :cool:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used it three times at work on Monday. A few people who watch it got it but I got 2 people gave me cross looks and walked away angry :D

Also going to Skywalker tonight.

Q729

Legend
Chapter 7. Damn. Now we have to wait longer for the finale. Also going to Skywalker tonight.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm using that around the house now.

In fact... last night I placed a take-out order over the phone. When I finished telling the gal everything we wanted, I gave a long pause, and then I gave her an "I have spoken". My kids made me promise to do it. LOL. We died laughing. When I picked up my food I had to tell the girl why I said that. She of course gave me a look and said "I watch The Mando".

Hahahahahahaaaaa

So yeah, I strongly encourage using this whenever possible around the house. My wife loves it. :cool:
yea , my wife loves it as well

77aa04797af9f3b8c7f6f7c5c4cda9e9.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Chapter 7 was great

clap smiley

but I know I'm gonna hate Chapter 8 , as it's the seasons final , and no word yet on Season 2 release date

and you just know it's going to end on a huge cliff hanger , and if I have to wait until next November , well , thats gonna suck

bfdf5d4565073b9771d290251edd6b1c7ee874bc.gifv