Discount tickets saints-rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just received this email. Tickets not great, but at or below face and no fees. You should be able to access through ticketmaster.com and use the promo code on tickets (not resale).

Screenshot_2017-11-22-11-52-30.png

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Just received this email. Tickets not great, but at or below face and no fees. You should be able to access through ticketmaster.com and use the promo code on tickets (not resale).

View attachment 22886
Hey now! How about giving season ticket holders, that paid full boat, a rebate or something?

socalrams90

Starter
Hey now! How about giving season ticket holders, that paid full boat, a rebate or something?
Yeah they definitely screwed us this year. Currently you can get a three pack for what we paid for the season per game and there are travel zoo deals that are way cheaper than face value. They need to correct this next year

Stump23

Rookie
I was a season ticket holder last year. Didn't renew. Did buy 2 tix from stub hub for Sunday. 15L $105 each. Not sure what original face was. I got the same email for black friday and the tickets available for Sunday were offered at more than what I paid, so i think they are trying to keep them at face to avoid fallout from season tix holders. hopefully.....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Yeah they definitely screwed us this year. Currently you can get a three pack for what we paid for the season per game and there are travel zoo deals that are way cheaper than face value. They need to correct this next year

:LOL:

Yeah that'll happen.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was a season ticket holder last year. Didn't renew. Did buy 2 tix from stub hub for Sunday. 15L $105 each. Not sure what original face was
15L was $91 per game last year.
Same boat as you season holder last year, may only make it to Saints game this year.