Difficult decision you choose! (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What gets you holding your breath the most while watching our Rams?

• Aaron Donald bursting into the backfield...

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Tavon in green pastures..

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Gurley getting passed the line and off the races?

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Keenum or Goff passing a long one?

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Quinn rubbering it around that edge with bead on the qb?

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other? Describe..

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm always holding my breath after a play, and finally letting it out when Roger Saffold returns to the huddle..............

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It's always about the QB sack for me. Whenever I see a defender blow past his man with a great move and target that QB, the whole game just slows down. It's really like watching a lion chase a wildebeest at that point and I just go nuts waiting for it to happen.

Hate to see Quinn give it all with an arm around his head getting pulled backwards, just to see that QB get a side step away. Love to see Donald there waiting to bury him anyway.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Watching Tom Brady getting sacked 12 times and intercepted 4 times against the Rams in a 48-0 rout of the Patriots by the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Growing up idolizing Marshall Faulk (part of the reason why I'm a lifelong Rams fan), nothing got me more excited than seeing his footwork and watching him break a long one. For that reason, watching Gurley do the same gets me up and hollering lol. Tavon in the open field and Goff dropping dimes over the top tho are really really close seconds. I pray one day to have a Megatron-like presence at wideout, a guy Goff can just chuck it up to and almost know 100% of the time he'll come down with it..

I vomit evening mentioning it, but living here in New England it was a thing of beauty to see Brady and Moss link up on bombs on a consistent basis. Moss was a rare talent when it came to coming down with the ball over the top. You knew almost every time he was gonna come down with and there was nothing the defender could. Damn I want that...
zq3wlor.gif

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I have this slightly strange obsession with really well executed running plays.

I love watching a pulling guard leading his running back through the line before cleaning out a linebacker. I love watching receivers blocking downfield. It all combines to create this thing of beauty. Sad, I know.

That's why I voted Gurley.

Donald blowing up a play in the backfield would be my second choice.