Did you know? . . . Chris Chamberlain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Chamberlain was a four-year letter winner and three-year starter at Bethany High School in Bethany, OK. He started at quarterback and free safety his final three years and led his team to a 13-2 record and the Class 2A state championship as a senior. He was named the District 2A-1 Player of the Year was First-team All-State.

His junior season totals were 108 tackles and eight interceptions, while rushing for 518 yards and 11 TDs, and passing for 1,006 yards and eight touchdowns. The Bronchos were 32-9 with Chamberlain at quarterback.

He rushed for 2,096 yards and 27 touchdowns his senior season, threw for 1,020 yards and 11 touchdowns from the quarterback position, and on defense he had 147 tackles and 10 interceptions.

Had career totals of 399 tackles and 20 interceptions
Rushed for 2,777 yards and 37 touchdowns
Completed 148-of-324 passes for 2,433 yards and 29 TDs in his HS career.
He is considered the best football player to have ever played for the Bronchos.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Didn't know that about Chamberlain. He must be quite an athlete (very impressive stats!)! Maybe he can be the Rams "Emergency QB" when he gets healthy! I do like Chamberlain and I think he seems to have a great attitude and helps the Rams in a lot of different areas (LB, Special Teams, etc).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
paceram said:
Didn't know that about Chamberlain. He must be quite an athlete (very impressive stats!)! Maybe he can be the Rams "Emergency QB" when he gets healthy! I do like Chamberlain and I think he seems to have a great attitude and helps the Rams in a lot of different areas (LB, Special Teams, etc).
Yeah, I thought so too. Just goes to show. You can be all-universe in high school, but man it takes a whole helluva lot more than that to succeed in the NFL.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
paceram said:
Yeah, I thought so too. Just goes to show. You can be all-universe in high school, but man it takes a whole helluva lot more than that to succeed in the NFL.
I always told my buddies when watching a game, if they commented on a punter, that he was probably the best player on his high school team. Punters were almost always the QB, or RB, or another high skill position player in high school.